+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

one of them knew her, um, husband.
    ! naughty Wayner!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Yeah, just my luck, Kylie. In my entire life I get picked up in a bar once - I'm wearing a mask and she's married!

I say go for a re-do. Wear the same costume, put your wife in a devil suit, go to a bar. Then pretend you don't know each other asnd let her "pick you up." That'll make 2 times.

Ah, what a sweet, romantic tale, Kylie. Two young lovers drawn together through the power of sheer terror.

Or maybe I don't understand the story.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

The funniest costume I had as a kid was Mr. T. I wore a swimming cap with the appropriate hair in the right places. My mom and I had put tissue all through my arms and chest to provide enhanced musculature. At the end of the evening, we were standing in line to go to a haunted house. This older girl standing in front of me looked down at my now broken-down chest and said, "Those are the most disgusting boobs I've ever seen." I was mortified (being only, oh, 9 or 10 at the time), but my mom couldn't stop laughing.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Ah, what a sweet, romantic tale, Kylie. Two young lovers drawn together through the power of sheer terror.

Or maybe I don't understand the story.
    No, that's about it.

Poor Paulie, though! That would have been embarassing. But c'mon "enhancing your musculature" with TISSUES?

reference that pic above!

I know those guys....the one bending over is an ass...and his friend is a boob!

I was nine, Kylie. Anything under my shirt looked tougher than what I had.

True. But still, tissues are so soft and deflatable if you push on 'em at all. Should have used........ balloons?

Guess what everyone! I went to a really cool Halloween party tonight. It was actually pretty wild. I almost got thrown in the pool! I was a little distracted though...one of my good friends was pretty drunk. He barfed like 3 times. We had a pretty wild dance contest too. Girls sure get into those. Oh, and there were like 10 people jumping on the trampoline. We were going crazy!

Oh, yeah. I mentioned it because I went to the party as a dead person. I used this Moulage Kit that my dad had. He said he uses it for making people look injured for paramedics in training. I put all this white and purple base stuff on so that I had a dead-like pallor. Then, I put on this creepy skin stuff in little strips. I put red paint-like stuff in the middle of the strip (vertical-wise) and let fake blood drip all down the "wound." It was cool, but the strips started falling off when I started sweating from dancing and jumping on the trampoline. Also, I spread warm wax on my lips. It looked like me lips were peeling off. It looked pretty realistic.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast