+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

i do like the ripping off of the glasses and tie!
    You sure he's not having a heart attack?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by BravoFan
    I really dislike Halloween.

I'm turning off all the lights, starting a fire (if it's cold enough out) and hanging out with the Thursday night lineup.
    that's actually what i'm hoping to be doing on halloween itself. just going to the part-ay on saturday where we will eat, make caramel apples, carve pumpkins, drink and merry!

when i was little, like in 4th grade, i was trick or treating with my cousin. while we were at a door, a car screeched up and two guys in ski masks ran at us and chased us. my cousin and i totally split up (accidentally) and i ran back to the house after having hit one of the guys that tried to grab me with my bag of candy (yes, i lost all my candy, too). since then, halloween has been a bit scary. i have to think... that was 1979 or so... can you imagine if it were that bad then for a kid to go trick or treating, how bad it is NOW? sheesh.

Originally posted by Paulie
    You sure he's not having a heart attack?
    i am sure of nothing.

All my kids are too old for Halloween (I'm actually thankful )
    My daughter went to a Halloween party last weekend, and my boys might dress up as something for the school contest, but if they do, they will be responsible for it
    Golly, what a witch I am

The first year we lived here we bought candy just in case, but no one came... we have the loooooonnnnnggggg dark driveway through the woods! Perfect for halloween, yet no one ventures up it!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Agree2Disagree

BooOOo

Halloween Flashers XXXX -Rated
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a show!

What was your favorite Halloween costume that you wore as a child?

Kylie, it was the year my mom made both of our costumes on her sewing machine. My brother was the devil and I was a witch and we decorated all our windows with those cute flocked black cat clings. It was so much fun and my mom did a great job on the costumes. I wore mine until it nearly fell apart. That was the most fun with costumes

My favorite Halloween was when Sher and I and our cutiepie friend Ken went to a haunted house and the last room had a guy who revved up a chainsaw minus the chain and Ken dove out the door leaving us two girls to fend for ourselves. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Good thing Ken had gone to the bathroom before we went into the HH. So Funny! 6'2" Ken diving out the door screaming like a little girl. Haha!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Feif that sounds hilarious!

My favortite costume was when I was about 6 and I was Cinderella. My mom made me this realllly pretty white dress, and I got to put my hair up, and put on mommy's make-up, and a tiara.

My favorite Halloween was kind of like yours. My best guy friend, Josh (not my current bf Josh) and my best friend and her boyfriend went to a haunted house. Well we were walking in a dark hallway and all of a sudden a bright light came in through a window that was RIGHT beside mine and Josh's head. and behind the window was the most HIDEOUS face ever, and the person screamed really loudly. Scared us both out of our wits! And then later that night he became my "boyfriend."

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Good story, Kylie!

My favorite costume growing up? Hmmm, I lived in Iran during the best trick-or-treat years of my life, so I didn't really have a chance to get into it as a kid.

As an adult? In college I went bar-hopping in San Francisco with some friends; I wore my waiter tux, groucho glasses with the nose and mustache, and carried a huge plastic cigar. Why is that my favorite? Because this hottie in a little devil outfit was all over me. Of course, my friends ended up pulling me out of the bar - one of them knew her, um, husband.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast