+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

My son as Spidey and Paulie's youngest as Batman and we could have had a burgeoning new Justice League on our hands!
    What a muddle DC-Marvel mess of a Justice League that would be!

I'm also the designated candy hander-outer at the door. That's one of the reasons I dress up. Plus I just always dress up. Our office is pretty into Halloween. And the little kiddies come parading through the cubes in the afternoon so it's fun to show them a costume, too.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

JR.
    Originally posted by Wayner
    Fluff, please tell me your son is going as Young-Cool-Elvis and not Fat-Old-Burned-Out-Elvis! If he's going as the latter, then he's even more strange than you're letting on!

The Fat-Old-Burned-Out-Elvis would be hilarious on a little kid

I am a candy passer out person too.My oldest son is going out as a vampire complete with bloody fangs and my youngest son will be the Red Power Ranger.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

The Fat-Old-Burned-Out-Elvis would be hilarious on a little kid
    I actually wanted him to go as fat Elvis but he wouldn't have it.
    He selected his look from a picture and set me to work recreating it for him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

My bf and I are going to a costume party as Rapunzel and Prince Charming. My hair's pretty long, so I'm going to braid it, and I have this extension thing that almsot looks like my hair. And I have this flowy, medievel looking pink dress.
    For my bf's costume, imagine Drew Barrymore's prom date's outfit in Never Been Kissed. It's alot like that.

first i have to say, i love elvis!!! fat or thin... but his comeback tour in all black leather is the yummmmmmmmiest.

for halloween, my bf and i are going to that same party that feif was talking about. we are going as leeloo and korben dallas from The Fifth Element. i will be going as leeloo for all you smarta$$es out there. if you don't know them, here's a pic

paulie,
    i'm excited to see ya in a clark kent/supahman costume. the other day i was digging through pics on an old friend's website and saw a guy dressed as that (i swear i didn't see it before i told you, but i should have known that it's nearly impossible to have an original thought). i'm attaching the image. it was good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh, I'm sure I'll look way better than that guy. I'm starting off on a higher plane.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

BTW, Sher, why don't you wear what Leeloo was wearing at the beginning of the movie? *leer, pant, drool*

Originally posted by Paulie
    BTW, Sher, why don't you wear what Leeloo was wearing at the beginning of the movie? *leer, pant, drool*
    well, i was going to, but i'm very cold natured.

and re: the supahman, i was talking about the guy on the left. the other is a werewolf, silly!

seriously, i'm sure you'll look better,but i do like the ripping off of the glasses and tie!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I really dislike Halloween.

I'm turning off all the lights, starting a fire (if it's cold enough out) and hanging out with the Thursday night lineup.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast