+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Riddles

That's an awfully clever theory, Agent. In fact, I'm not even sure I understand it completely. But it's not the answer.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

agentcarver
    OK-They're in a movie that is a western in which the main characters see a movie. Therefore, even though his wife is shot in the movie, he can leave because it's only a movie about seeing a movie. Does that make sense?

(Paulie: Like the new Ava?)

they were at a drive-in and he was driving out of the lot.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

PKeeper
    Re stating agent's riddle

Even though I used to have pieces of metal thrust through me at weird angles, I still remain above it all. What am I?
    I'll try another guess. Would it be a Top Hat and the metal is Mercury?

BTW the Elvira av is making it difficult to concentrate. :slobber

Ili's right. And, yes, Agent, I noticed your av right away.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

agentcarver
    ? You no like Elvira ?

Anyway, that answer is too specific... The answer is:

[u] HATS [/b]

Remember the Hatpins of days gone by?

Well, that's the pieces of metal

It is a lame riddle, but it works

OH! Why don't you like Elvira?

Vive

Who said they didn't like Elvira? PKeeper's drooling like a vegetable up there. I said I noticed it right away. I think everyone is enjoying Elvira. Do you actually look like her, Agent?

PKeeper
    New Riddle:

Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, throw away the inside. What is it?

Queen of all boards
    corndog?
    Life is a game, play hard.

off topic..... man these new av's are killing me.... keep forgeting to look over to the right and read the posts!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread