+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324
Results 231 to 240 of 240

Thread: Riddles

  1. #231
    They're so cute! brenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    354
    Okay- I cheated, and looked up the answer. One question though.....why the heck is the word ONE capitalized. Because unless the answer that I found on the internet is wrong- that means nothing.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

  2. #232
    They're so cute! brenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    354
    Oh- and just to help those who don't want to cheat- the riddle is usually written wrong- which is why no one can ever figure it out.

    Here's the right way, as it was originally written.
    Think of words ending in GRY: angry and hungry are two of them.
    There are only three words in the English Language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses everyday and knows what it means. If you think carefully, I have already told you the answer.

    Anyway, that's the right way of stating it. It seems so easy once you know the answer.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

  3. #233
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,517
    Okay heres another one

    What word starts with an "e", ends with an "e" and contains only one letter?

    By the way I also cheated on that one with the "-gry" words... It was really bugging me.. but now I feel stupid.

  4. #234
    ~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas (Lost Wages, Sin City)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    114
    ok I'm stupid...can someone PLEASE tell me the answer!!! Because I dont understand....and its driving me NUTS

  5. #235
    ~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas (Lost Wages, Sin City)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Okay heres another one

    What word starts with an "e", ends with an "e" and contains only one letter?
    ? E?

  6. #236
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazingorchidlv
    ? E?
    nope! That's what I thought first.. but you're wrong

  7. #237
    ~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas (Lost Wages, Sin City)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    nope! That's what I thought first.. but you're wrong
    Yea...I figured out BOTH riddles right after I sent asking what they were..lol

  8. #238
    ~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas (Lost Wages, Sin City)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    114
    The only reason I figured out the E one...is because I grabbed one! lol

  9. #239
    Premium Member luv4stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Okay heres another one

    What word starts with an "e", ends with an "e" and contains only one letter?

    By the way I also cheated on that one with the "-gry" words... It was really bugging me.. but now I feel stupid.
    envelope???

  10. #240
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,517
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4stephen
    envelope???
    yep! goodjob anyone else got one?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.