+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

I thought this would be a fun topic.

When I was little, my sisters called me "Macaluay Culkin".

In highschool, the kids told me I looked like the younger two Hanson brothers (you know, "MMM...Bop").

First two years of College (when I was blonde) people called me Elisabeth Shue...which was cool...and I got Cybil Shepard (really cool! Think "The Last Picture Show")...but the best was Grace Kelly! Heck yeah (I don't think so, because that would be the most flattering thing ever...and I really don't look like her).

If I go red, people always say Gillian Anderson.

I am the epitome of ugliness. I am too ashamed to associate myself with any of my favourite celebrities.

However, since I detest Lucy Liu, I will state, on the record, that I am her splitting image (oh, except for my squat figure, greasy hair, flabby arms and legs, Cro-Magnon brow-ridge, two lazy eyes instead of one, webbed fingers and feet, sunken cheeks, and extraneous tissue on my upper lip and...oh, you get the idea.)

....P.S. I'm still looking for a boyfriend. Any applicants?
    Last edited by nausicaa; 07-21-2003 at 09:03 PM.

LOL, nausica!

I look most like Brad Pitt....

... after a really horrific accident
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

You guys! LOL! Be nice..to yourself!

However, since I detest Lucy Liu, I will state, on the record, that I am her splitting image (oh, except for my squat figure, greasy hair, flabby arms and legs, Cro-Magnon brow-ridge, two lazy eyes instead of one, webbed fingers and feet, sunken cheeks, and extraneous tissue on my upper lip and...oh, you get the idea.)
    Oh, I look like Lucy Liu too! Except for my extra thick glasses, bad skin, chapped lips, flat nose, fat thighs, dandruff-y hair, oily complexion, taller-than-usual height, large feet, bad haircut, scars, bad nails, asymetrical eyebrows, thin upper lip with a full lower lip.... Shall I go on?

I look like a cross between George Clooney and the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man. I think there was a horrific accident in the lab that day.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Anybody heard about the girl band, M2M? Well, my schoolmate said that I look like one of them.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    I don't think I really look like anyone. I think I have Carmen Rasmusen's hair from AI. I have some facial features similar to Natalie Portman.

And one guy told me I looked like Jan Brady, haha.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I look like a cross between George Clooney and the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man. I think there was a horrific accident in the lab that day.

Same here, except instead of George Clooney, it's Ethan Hawke.

I have been told several times I look like a younger version of Ethan. I guess it's the goatee. I've also gotten comparisons to that dude who played Nic Cage's brother in "Gone in 60 seconds".

I think it's crap myself. Sta-Puft all the way....
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast