+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

Damn! Her pic disappeared...ah, well.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    I love E.S.! i had her as my av for a short while... and grantaire i see the resemblence!

In college i got Troy Aikman ALOT! now it's Dirk Nowitizki (with shorter hair, and hopefully not the one where he is posted all over the internet on one of his benders with steve nash)

Conservative til the end! msvicki's Avatar
    you guys will have to tell me who I look like.....I'd say "like my sister", but she's not famous! Oh well! She's famous to me!
    Ms. Vicki

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hazyshadeof
    Someone here had her as their avatar, I can't remember who though - it's a great pic though.
    It is me. I flip back and forth between Lis and lovestruck Judy.

I think ES and I are the same age (or close) as I remember having her Adventures in Babysitting hair around the same time as the movie -- one of my favorite movies, btw.

I used to get Elisabeth Shue a lot growing up. I think she's like the regular girl type of look.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Oh, she's beyond "regular," Bravo. And so are you.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

BravoFan. Isn't Paulie sweet with his compliment? I don't recall seeing a pic of you or perhaps I missed it. I think ES is more than just pretty (physically) and she is a good actress too.

Bravo and her husband actually visited me and my family last fall, eldee. They were here on vacation and stopped in for lunch. It was very pleasant, and she's very attractive.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Paulie, how lucky for all of you! I'm sure they respectfully thought that you are very attractive too. Afterall, who doesn't like James Spader? I only got to meet one FORT member, but I'm hoping to meet more. If anyone out there will be in my neck of the woods, let me know.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    (must favorite place this thread so I can come back to it frequently )

Yeah Eldee, it was last October in fact, and meeting the Paulie crew was just great. You've seen pics so you know they are one good looking family.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Hey, when did this thread cease to be about ME? LOL!

+ Reply to Thread