+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    You're such a doll. And this is stupid, but I love the color you painted your walls.

i had to go back to page one and look at the wall color after i read this, adn yes, greenie, nice paint!

i have been told i look most like janel maloney from the west wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    ...my brother loves A Christmas Story because the main character reminds him so much of me as a kid, right down to the super-intelligent adult trapped in a child's body that he portrays.
    My dad loves A Christmas Story. My brother was that little kid right down to the glasses. Dad never misses that movie when it comes on TV. He always laughs until he cries like he is seeing it for the first time. Maybe one day I will comeof with some pictures to prove it.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

You've inspired me to change my av from the hayseed theme ... I've often been told I look like Helen Hunt. Which was better than being compared to Liza Minelli. I think it's the nose ...

In my Macaulay Culkin days (a little bit before he emerged on scene...1986):

Grant, that is sooo cute! Look at that saucy attitude.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Greenie, your absolutely gorgeous!!
    I've been told I look like Thalia or Roselyn Sanchez (they dont look anything alike just both latinas.Whatever)
    grantaire...love ur tutu
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

They actually suggested I quit ballet that very same year (I was 6)...seems I was unladylike and not quite cut out for the dance (as a kickboxing instructor recently told me, "you not bad in shape-- but you have NO beat, no tempo, no rhythm!").
    The tutu was the best thing I got out of ballet class... seems I was more cut out for tennis, ice hockey, books and obsessing.

James Spader...never thought much about him till last year's "The Secretary"-- what a babe!

(I feel like such a tool-- "here look at me"...ah, well...all in good fun)

This photo was taken around the time everyone called me Elisabeth Shue-- I don't see it, but whatever... I'll certainly take it!!!

the one on the left.

and:

on the far left, with glasses.

Elisabeth Shue:

Fade to black
    You do more than just a little, Miss grant. And that's not a bad thing, Miss Shue is quite the treat. Someone here had her as their avatar, I can't remember who though - it's a great pic though.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread