+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

I think I've gotten Elisabeth Shue from "Adventures in Babysitting" more than anything else...in fact, my junior year in college, a guy told me that if I could find a dress like the one she wore in the beginning of the movie (as the credits are bopping across the screen)-- he would buy it for me!

LOL.

My hair is shorter...and I'm shorter.

I also get, "tha girl in the Karate Kid movie"-- who also happens to be...Elisabeth Shue.

I think it's the dark eyebrows, light hair and eyes.

I'm not complaining.
    I could have done without the Macaulay Culkin comparisons as a kid though-- my sisters likened his skinny little body, pale face, blue eyes and purple circles under the eyes to mine! I also had a little-boy-pixie cut with white-blond hair-- we could have been twins!

I much prefer Elisabeth Shue...though as a redhead, I got "Scully" a lot...but that was more of an effort on my part to achieve that comment

I've been told that I look like a bunch of celebs, none too flattering. The worst was Blair, from "The facts of life".

Up there among the worst was Victoria Jackson, SNL alum.

One of the nicest was Kelly Ripa, despite how freaking annoying she is.

And once, inexplicably, I got "a young Teri Garr".

But I'm no longer blonde, so NYAH to all those people. Ha!

Yellow! Nausicaa! John!! haejin!!

Now, after John tortured me by telling me that on Halloween everyone's avatar is supposed to be their look-alike celebrity, I can't think of a single person. Is that good or bad? Either I'm soooo amazingly hot and unique that there is just no one on screen that can hold a candle to me, or I'm soooo cro-magnon that they just don't ALLOW those knuckle-draggers on the screen.

(We're not having a FORT convention yet, right? Okay, I'm AMAZINGLY hot. Almost bizarre in my hottitude. People faint (from joy) when they see me. Does anyone remember the crying Indian? That's how people look when they see me...tears...of...joy! (to be read like, "Point..Of...Law" with a giant hammer smashing down))
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I've seen your photos, Amanda, and you're *tseeeeee...crackle...sizzle.. .tseeeee* on FIRE! More so than those "celebs" you posted.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    I've seen your photos, Amanda, and you're *tseeeeee...crackle...sizzle.. .tseeeee* on FIRE! More so than those "celebs" you posted.
    SHWING!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I've been told that I look like Sung-Hi Lee and someone also said that I vaguely resemble Carmen Elektra.

I guess some people think I look like my av. I have one picture when I got my haircut about 6 weeks ago that kind of looks like her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Who shot who in the what now?

When I was a kid, I was the spittin' image of "Messy Marvin" a.k.a. Peter Billingsley. In fact, my brother loves A Christmas Story because the main character reminds him so much of me as a kid, right down to the super-intelligent adult trapped in a child's body that he portrays.

Since then, I've had a horrific accident, just like everyone else here.

BTW, I looooooooved Elisabeth Shue in Adventures In Babysitting. Man, I was hooked on her for ages and ages and ages... If she walked up to me today in that long jacket, I wouldn't be held accountable for my response.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Mmm! Yummy, greenie!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

aww Paulie.
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread