+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Note to Shersidhe

Note to Shersidhe

Well Sher, just to let you know that once I have a copy of that bikini pic....

We'll take the boat out on the GREEN RIVER, and hope there won't be a BAD MOON RISING. But, BEFORE YOU ACCUSE ME of having bad intentions or that I was BORN ON THE BAYOU and I was BORN TO MOVE I am what I am...you won't be meeting with a CHAMELEON, or a BOOTLEG version of the real deal.

We'll try to keep things down and not cause a COMMOTION. Just relax, sip a brew and dream of enchanting COTTON FIELDS. And if you hear a noise below..well DON'T LOOK NOW (IT AIN'T YOU OR ME)...it might be Lobeck trying to hitch a ride...but it's cool, he brings drinks.

Just tell me when you're ready to go and I'll pick you up DOOR TO DOOR. Or maybe meet you DOWN ON THE CORNER.

Hopefully you won't be FEELIN' BLUE or GLOOMY, and I'll consider myself a FORTUNATE SON just to have you along. Who knows, maybe the music will make you GET DOWN WOMAN.

Now, I can't control the weather, but HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN? It's beautiful on the water once IT CAME OUT OF THE SKY. And if it pours we'll ask WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN.

HEY, TONIGHT might be a good night, but it's up to you. I'm sure after the cruise I'll (WISH I COULD) HIDEAWAY. You'll let me know IT'S JUST A THOUGHT.

Until then, KEEP ON CHOOGLIN' and LONG AS I CAN SEE THE LIGHT I'll be looking forward to this trip. I'll be LOOKIN' FOR A REASON and LOOKIN' OUT MY BACK DOOR for you.

If you want to go at night because THE NIGHT TIME IS THE RIGHT TIME I have lights on the boat and THE MIDNIGHT SPECIAL is what we'll call the cruise. The water is calm at night, but if you NEED SOMEONE TO HOLD I'll be there (or Lobeck below deck).

It should be fun, we can dock at the island UP AROUND THE BEND and RUN THROUGH THE JUNGLE before we SAIL AWAY. no SINISTER PURPOSE implied here.

So....whenever you are ready...and remember SOMEDAY NEVER COMES. Who knows...maybe you'll be able to WALK ON THE WATER.

And when we return we can say we WROTE A SONG FOR EVERYONE.

Very nice, Perc...

OMG... Perc, you have FAR too much time on your hands!

*head explodes at sheer mention of all these ccr songs*

Why thank you very much....I knew I had to do something CCR related...just for YOU!

did ya notice I got em all ALMOST in alphabetical order!

you are the freakin' , perc!!!

i can't quit !!

Oh! Perc.....you are amazing! You must really wanna see Sher ina Bikini....or maybe youdo not want to see her at all....as indicated by the use of the CCR. Hmmmmm
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Nah Feifer, Like I had ANY chance of actually getting bikini pics from ANY of ya!

I just wanted to show Sher there was SOME good in Creedance.

Perc, the level of your free time ramblings continue to amaze and scare me.

And what the heck is "Keep On Chooglin'"???

Well-done, though.

John, from the song:

CHORUS:
    Keep on Chooglin'
    Keep on Chooglin'
    Keep on Chooglin'
    Chooglin',
    Chooglin'.

Maybe you don't understand it.
    But if you're a natural man,
    You got to ball and have a good time
    And that's what I call Chooglin'.