+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would I make a good blogger?

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    It's probably going to go up within a week or two - I want to make sure that everything is as good as I can get it without having to pay for anything.

Rest assured, once it's up, I'll post a link to it here.
    Yes, please post a link! You'll be my first journal experience. (Am I going to get as addicted to online journals as I am to the FORT?)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Leo
    Premium Member
    Well, I decided to take the jump and publish one. It's called Crazy Thinking. Right now the content is a little thin - one post on the death of Saddam's sons, another on peer-to-peer file sharing, and another on some strange news story out of Germany.

So, if you have any comments on it, please, let me know.

(BTW, I'm using my real name on that blog. Leo is really just a nickname of mine which I use about as frequently as my real name.)

Leo (J), I think you already are doing such a good job! You covered different current issues and I like your remarks too. "...Something tells me they are not going to be greeted by angels on the way to Paradise". You think not?!
    Do you have a schedule yet on when you will be adding more?

Leo
    Premium Member
    Thanks for the kind comments, eldee. As for a schedule, there really isn't one. Because of time-zone differences, though, don't really expect any updates from about noon Eastern to around six in the evening. Some days, in fact, most of the updates may come in the wee hours of the evening - or morning, depending on your persepctive. I'm pretty sure, though, that there will be at least a few updates every day, barring any major emergencies.

Leo
    Premium Member
    By the way, if anyone has a site or blog themselves, please tell me if you'd be interested in a link swap.

*is desperate to raise traffic*

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I would like to swap links with you but I don't think I have that much of a reader base on my journal.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Hey, every little bit helps.

Leo, that's a very interesting read. Are you going to add a "guest book" for readers to sign?

unexplained, I used to enjoy taking a walk in your shoes. I'm glad to hear that you're still making entries.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I honestly don't feel the need for guestbooks on a blog - you can already leave a comment for each individual topic, so is a separate guestbook really needed? I'll give it some thought, though.

FORT Fogey
    I'd be curious myself to check out your blog or whatever else you create.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast