+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck, MommaD!

Did ya Miss ME?????? I'm baaaaccckkkk! Well only for a little while, Attila the Hun's sister is my nurse and she's about to make me get up for the third time today. Oh well I'm going home on Sunday!!!! Then we can have a party!!!
    ~There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Become a donor today!~

HEY!!! Hi, MommaD!! Nice to see you again! Glad everything went well. You're awesome!

(Another surprise attack by the party dudes!)
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

MommaD! So glad to hear all went well and that you'll be "up and at 'em" soon!

Princess
    MommaD - I'm so happy to hear that all seems to have gone well!You're awsome!

mommad!!

i'm so glad that all is well! ::big hug::

Woohoo! Our resident hero is back! Yup! You cannot get rid of the hero title until your stitches/staples/steristrips come out/come off/disolve from the surgery. I missed you and thought of you often while you were under. Here's to a speedy recovery!

It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Wow, I'm impressed. Welcome back, MommaD! Are you using a laptop in the hospital, or what? Now THAT's dedication!

Lol, yep, I took my laptop last night, dang this internet it's addicting but I have to give a lot of credit to medical science. They have a kick bootie new procedure for transplants that cuts down on everything for the donor, what used to take 8-12 weeks for recovery now takes about 2-4. I just want to go home but I have to be able to walk a good bit before they'll let me. oh well my icky lunch is here, no doubt something like the cold eggs and grits from this morning but oh well

Originally posted by mommad
    oh well my icky lunch is here, no doubt something like the cold eggs and grits from this morning but oh well
    The hospital where I used to work had Steak and Lobster every friday night on the menu. It was the best hospital food I had ever eaten(I have been a patient in that hospital three times). Of course, when I was a patient there, I did not feel much like eating. I too, just wanted to go home. Hehe! Glad to know you are getting out so soon. Take care of yourself! Hope you get steak and lobster for dinner!

ohhh steak and lobster...yummy luch was sweet potatoes all mashed up, a piece of fish that i was not about to touch and jello. still no coffee or sodas either *sigh* i can't wait to go home!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast