+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Little Update...

Oh good....Glad that the surgery went well and that your Dad doesn't have cancer. Thanks for keeping us posted. Take good care of your Dad.

BTW, have you seen the Ring? I want to know what you thought of that movie.

I knew, I knew! :cough: But yeah, Mike, we're extremely happy your dad is alright and recovering from surgery. Even though I didn't need to read "5 cc's of pus" before my morning coffee

Mike, I didn't know about your dad in advance, but I'm so glad to know that everything went well and that he's on the mend. Do keep us posted...

I'm glad everything went well, Mike. You can put me in the group of people that had no clue, but I'm very pleased that everything went well. As Cali said, any procedure can be nerve-wracking. It's good that everything's back to "normal" (whatever that means in your family ).
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I didn't know either, Mike. Great to hear your dad is doing well. Like Cali and Paul mentioned, any surgery is a big deal. You know the old joke; minor surgery is something that happens to someone else.

Mike,
    I am glad that your dad is better. Puss! What a word. Yuck! Thanks for posting and letting us know the good news.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    Mdrio, I'm so happy that your dad is going to be fine. What a relief. Take care.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12