+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I scream! You scream!

I scream! You scream!

We all scream for ice cream!

It is hot in the state of Texas today and I was wondering what kind of frozen treat do you us to cool down?

So far this summer I have had Blue Bell chocolate covered vanilla ice cream on a stick, frozen fruit bars, and Hawaiian shaved ice(much like a snow cone). I have also had other various assortments of ice cream flavors and brands.

My all time favorite i8ce cream is Blue Bell Moo-llennium crunch. Classic vanilla ice cream with a combination of dark chocolate chunks, creamy caramel chunks, roasted pecan halves, chopped almonds and walnut pieces.

What is your favorite?
    Last edited by Feifer; 07-18-2003 at 02:36 PM.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I like Heath bars with the Toffee!
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

I enjoy plain vanilla ice cream. Sometimes, I'll get wacky and put caramel sauce on it or something like that.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Okay, I was kinda scared to come in here, because I am an ice cream addict. The only thing I like more than ice cream is the FORT. And Hugh Jackman ...but I digress...

Mayfield's Moose Tracks - vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups and fudge. Yummm...

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    I enjoy plain vanilla ice cream. Sometimes, I'll get wacky and put caramel sauce on it or something like that.
    Paulie, you're a wild man! Clever, sexy, and DANGEROUS!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

You know it!

When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Eddy's Chocolate Truffle Explosion, chocolate chocolate chocolate, no nuts.
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Mayfield's Moose Tracks - vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups and fudge. Yummm
    Oh! I love moose tracks. I even have my own special name for it because the little peanut butter cups do not look like tracks to me. I call it moosey poo!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

freezies

I love Ben & Jerry's ice cream, in chocolate chip cookie dough or Wavy Gravy. They used to have a great flavor called "Chubby Hubby" (chocolate-covered, peanut butter-filled pretzels with fudge ribbons in a rich vanilla--yum!) but I haven't seen that for a about a year, so I'm worried they discontinued it.

Also, Dulce de Leche fresh from the Haagen Daz shop used to make my toes curl in ecstacy. I don't like the version at the grocery store.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I love Ben & Jerry's ice cream, in chocolate chip cookie dough or Wavy Gravy. They used to have a great flavor called "Chubby Hubby" (chocolate-covered, peanut butter-filled pretzels with fudge ribbons in a rich vanilla--yum!) but I haven't seen that for a about a year, so I'm worried they discontinued it.

Also, Dulce de Leche fresh from the Haagen Daz shop used to make my toes curl in ecstacy. I don't like the version at the grocery store.
    Oh, this thread is yummy! I like Ben & Jerry's Half-and-Half, and Dulce de Leche is excellent, except that I find Haagen Daz is a little too expensive for me. I live in Toronto, and everywhere I look there are ethnic food shops, so getting good Dulce de Leche is pretty easy. You can use it for everything, from making Tres Leches cakes to spreading it on toast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast