+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I scream! You scream!

I just love ice cream. I am reminded of two delectable flavors I had supressed so that I do not gain more weight. Mint chocolate chip and cherry garcia are a couple more that I drool over.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I'm another Cherry Garcia fan! Ben and Jerry's Rocks!

Do they still have "Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz"? That was the best Coffee Ice Cream I've ever had... You literally got jittery after eating it! I haven't seen it around in a while...

Sometimes Ice Cream is a little "heavy" for me... Especially if it's hot and I'm doing something somewhat active... Popsicles really hit the spot if you don't want to fill yourself up... I like the Dole ones especially red and orange... And being as they don't fill me up like Ice Cream, I can eat a box of them on any given afternoon!...
    Ingorance killed the Cat... Curiousity was framed!

Mmmmm...ice cream. I've had ice cream nearly every day this year (and I'm paying for it ). My favorites would have to be Mint Chocolate Chip, Rocky Road, Moose Tracks and the rare Pistachio.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

[QUOTE=haejin11377]I usually go for mint chocolate chip ice cream. Any brand is fine by me. Just as long as it's mint and chocolate. Mmm...

QUOTE]

My favorite mint chocolate chip is Breyers. I typically prefer white mint ice cream over green mint ice cream.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I agree, Breyers white chocolate chip mint is THE BEST! I also really like Black Raspberry Avalanche by Dreyers Dreamery, and Dreyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I like to go to Dairy Queen and get Resses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards, too.

Mmmmmmmmm, great thread!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Anyone else feel like a banana split right about now? God, I love banana splits.

This thread's gonna make me crazy!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Fade to black
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    And to think SFG, I already thought you were. (I know I am)
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Quote Originally Posted by hazyshadeof
    And to think SFG, I already thought you were. (I know I am)
    Well, now I'm certifiably non compos mentis, Crazy Hazy.

WATCH OUT, I'M LOONY TOONS!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Anyone else feel like a banana split right about now? God, I love banana splits.

Oh, that banana split looks so yummy! Must......resist.....oh what the hell! I'll have one.

I also love lemon-lime frozen popsicles. They are so refreshing especially when it's 102 degress like it was yesterday here in Dallas.

Godivas pecan, caramel,chocolate bars are TDF!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast