+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: News on the DC area killer

FOX News is reporting, that along with the search warrants being executed in Washington state..there are others being conducted in Alabama, and in DC.

Several suspects are being sought (per FOX news).

Also...bits and pieces...the man who had the house in Wash. State is hispanic, had served in the military (in a support role...not as a sniper).

How much of any of this will end up to remain true.....I have no idea.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Perc, I used to drive Backlick all the time. That's a dangerous road. How very sad. Another death that can now be attributed to this sociopath.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yeah the unfortunate thing is that with so little news anything the police do make CNN breaking news immediately. So what could just be standard investigation of a tip gets us all excited that we're close to breaking this case
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

BF, you and your family continue to be in our thoughts...I sure hope they finally get this bastard, so you and your husband can resume normal daily routines again.

And how did that Peapod grocery service work out? We never did hear...

Peapod rocks! I love it and will probably continue to use at least monthly when this is over.

They have 2 men in custody.
    - a 42 (not sure on age) african american man, formerly in the military that within the last year changed his last name to Mohammed, his faith to Muslim, and has "been known to make sympathetic comments about the 9/11 terrorists". His name is John (formerly Williams) Mohammed
    - a 17 year old Jamaican that is the stepson of Mohammed.

Also this John guy has a former wife in Maryland who (local news is reporting) owns a white van type vehicle. Hmmmm.

Oh and one more thing...

These 2 are in custody for the murder of a person in Montgomery, Alabama (not Montgomery Cty, MD). The fingerprint of the 17 year old was found in connectino with that murder that was also using the same bullet as the murders in DC.

However, I remain cautiously optimistic and will not return to my normal routine until the FBI stands up on TV and says 100% these are the person (and the only people) involved.

Well, lets hope that statement comes very soon BF.
    "That's Numberwang!"

They finally caught the son of a bitch! I'm so happy!

They took a stump from the home, which they believe will have bullet fragments in it. That will seal the deal.

Plus, they apparently were tracking this guy because they found his fingerprint on a piece of paper at one of the scenes. Not sure if it was "the" piece of paper outside Ponderosa or not.

And I just heard, ironically, that the person who called in the sighting of the car was driving a white van

The fingerprint found was on a leaflet at the location in Montgomery Alabama where a woman was killed and another person (male I believe) wounded....it matched the 17 year old.

The killers wanted the 10M dollars deposited in an account belonging to the dead Alabama woman...they stole her credit card after killing her. Nobody ever said killers were MENSA members.

Now they have to find out who supported these guys up in the MD/VA area. Who fed em? who gave them a place to sleep.....many questions to be answered.

I don't think all the arrests have been made yet.

+ Reply to Thread