+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: News on the DC area killer

The French have notified Interpol that one of their military students (Officer candidate I think) is AWOL after having gone on vacation in Canada.

He was last seen in the US (Unsure where).

He is reported to be a skilled marksman.

Who knows if this is him or not.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    You know....if I were running this investigation (which thankfully I am not), I would plaster his face all over the media saying "have you seen this person?".

Make it clear that he is not a suspect and we just want someone to locate him so we can clear him!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Thats a good idea BF. I read papers from all over the country..and some from out of the country and have yet to see a pic of this guy.

Breaking news -- they are digging through a yard in Tacoma, Washington as part of this "sniper" investigation.

They are not even speculating at this point what this means....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Earlier this evening the task force cancelled a scheduled news briefing stating "developments in the case that they needed to work on"

Who knows what this could be, but I hope it's something this time!

(earlier today, they shut down a portion of an interstate as a bus driver called 911 stating a white box truck was near her and she saw someone pointing a gun in her direction. The investigation has turned up nothing so far. Unfortunately I have a feeling it was someone's idea of a sick practical "joke")

A little off the subject, but did you all hear about that plane from Moscow that was investigated by the FBI? Apparently, the Russians gave the FBI a call saying that a male passenger would be of some interest to us...or something like that. All I know is that a man was arrested, and something on the plane was radioactive. Anyone know anything?

Oooh, how about those operators on the tip line that ticked the sniper off? I bet those people don't know anything about what they're doing.

Oh, never mind about that plane. It turns out that all the guy had were illegal furs.

I have to disagree. I think the people working on this case have been incredible in a very stressful and tense situation.

I have seen the police out in this area and in action and I applaud each and every one of them. Not only do they have one hell of a job to do with catching this guy, but they also have the same fears to deal with that those of us living in this area do. I don't know how they do it.

Very true BF.

A motorcycle officer was struck and killed by a car tonight on Backlick Road (Northern Va.). The cop was responding to one of the "tips" being called in to find the sniper. too sad.

That is sad.

+ Reply to Thread