+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: News on the DC area killer

you're right Cali...not only an SOB but a coward.

The New York Post reported that the "letter/note" the police were directed to behind the Ponderosa Reataurant contained threats to start acting against children if his/it's demands are not met.

I have no idea how the Post knows this, as it wasn't reported in any other papers (That I am aware of). But this would explain why 200,000 kids were kept out of school Mon and Today in the Richmond area.

OH MY... I hadn't heard much about the letter. I did hear that there was a demand for money, but when I heard that I was busy, and didn't catch most of it.
    It's really screwed up in Montgomery County right now with the schools and what to do with your kids. If parents decide to keep them home it will be treated as an excused absence, but only one school (a parochial school) has actually closed. A witness reported that she has seen three kids walking to school ALONE! She was on the phone to the TV, and was freaking out. I can't imagine letting my kids out of the house right now.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Apparently this latest person was shot on the top step of a bus. What a complete and utter waste of space this killer is.

Cali, what county are you in?

check your PM's

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I get up every morning now and check if anythings happened.I hope this nightmare is over for you soon.The shooter(s) are getting stupid and cocky- they will screw up and get caught before long.
    I know it doesn't help much , but just know my family is thinking of you.My kids ask me daily if the people I know online are ok.
    I hope the shooters get the same treatment and thought of mercy they gave the victims.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Eny that is so sweet....tell your children their thoughts are so appreciated.

Paulie - how is your family, I know your wife has some up in the Montgomery Cty area?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

WMAL mentioned the victim this morning was the bus driver.
    No confirmation that this is the latest of the cowardly murderer shootings. Some witnesses reporting hearing three shots. Like...
    Bam........bam.bam The cowardly murderer had been "one shot one kill"...but who knows at this point.

CBS (the local affiliate) said it wasn't the bus driver
    That was about an hour ago though.

CNN is still saying it was the bus driver.

+ Reply to Thread