+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Tooth: Best Candy

Sweet Tooth: Best Candy

As I went out for a chocolate run to this cool little convenience store, I got to thinking...and then, when I bit into my honeycomb-y, chocolate-y good "Velvet Crumble"-- I really got to thinking...

What's your favorite candy? What's it's appeal?

Too bad "Velvet Crumble" is not known in the States...save for a few lucky locations with international food (which is where I got mine)...

I also got a Turkish Delight because of "The Lion,the Witch and the Wardrobe"...chocolate-covered rose essence. It's interesting.

I also love Cadbury's "Flake"...

But am always a sucker for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (love chocolate and peanut butter! mmmm!) and Heath Bars!

Wahoo!

Sugar-high here am I!

I really like the velvet crumble candy bar, too. It's similar to my favorite from the candy shop: chocolate covered "sea foam".

I also really like cadbury chocolate easter eggs.

I haven't had any chocolate yet today, so now my mouth is watering!!! I did have a lot of sugar at work this morning though, a donut, a Pepsi, a slice of german chocolate cake (love chocolate and coconut together, too!) and strawberry crepes. I was feeling a little sick
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Whatchamacallit

I don't know if that's how you spell it, but those candy bars are the best things I've ever had in my life!!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I like Caramel Cremes, those round caramels with the white creme centers. I can eat them till I'm sick

my fave is also reese's pb cups. unless i'm in the mood for sour-y instead of chocolate-y. then i like starbursts. just the regular flavored ones. no need to get all fancy on me.

you can get the velvet crumble things at jason's deli, i noticed. feifer likes those things... and the seafoam stuff.

and i love easter time. cadbury eggs and reese's pb eggs.

and now that i've said all that, i had a delicious atkin's endulge caramel cluster thingamabob for dessert. just. not. the. same.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    and now that i've said all that, i had a delicious atkin's endulge caramel cluster thingamabob for dessert. just. not. the. same.
    Noooo...don't tell me that. I too am languishing in Atkins hell, and I just gave myself the go-ahead to try one of those dealies. If they suck, I'm going to have to have a temper tantrum.

I'm with ya when it comes to that Easter candy, Sher. I start buying it in like late March...weeks before the actual holiday. I especially like the Snickers eggs...and the Reeses ones...yum!! :slobber

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Noooo...don't tell me that. I too am languishing in Atkins hell, and I just gave myself the go-ahead to try one of those dealies. If they suck, I'm going to have to have a temper tantrum.
    I'm doing Atkins too, and I absolutely LOVE those caramel clusters. They taste like Baby Ruths to me. I also LOVE Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. My absolute favorite. They have this low carb chocolate that tastes just like the Reeses PB Cups. Watch out though -- when the Malitol kicks in, you and your toilet will become one...
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hershey's with almonds will always be my absolute favorite.

FORT Fogey
    Oh I love anything chocolate and coconut too!
    we have frozen custard here and I always get mine chocolate mixed w/pecans,coconut cream, carmel and fudge.. it is fabulous.. oh yum!

I think chocolate covered rasins are one of my favs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast