+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Sweet Tooth: Best Candy

Hmm... my first venture into the general discussion area! Actually, I've lurked here for a bit but never posted. Hi all!

I don't think this really counts as "candy", but my favourite sweet food comes from this small ice cream shop at a shopping centre near my home. They make their ice creams with real fresh fruit - literally blend and freeze it right in the shop. It's nice and thick, and never too sweet. My favourite flavours are jackfruit, honeydew and watermelon. Mmmm....

Twizzlers are my favorite candy. The original strawberry flavored are the best. A close second are Wild Berry Skittles.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    What the heck...can't believe I've missed this thread for so long.

Okay, just wanted to add this candy, does anyone remember it? Loved the weirdness of it: liquid inside wax. Ewww...but yum...but weird...but good.

Wow Shazzer!I forgot about those I used to chew up the wax as well!The real reason I've posted today is because I've discovered this past week that the famed white chocolate Reeses' Peanutbutter cups are back.......for a limited time only.....in Canada.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Taz
    Is not all this candy available everywhere? I have seen so many things you all say you like to eat, and i've never seen some of it in my life..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789