+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Tooth: Best Candy

Maybe fate kept us from the white chocolate Peanut Butter cups ,Sher.Just think of the withdrawls going cold turkey like that.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

man......... that woulda been tough.

yes, fate has separated me from my sure ballooning from gorging myself on white chocolate reese's pb cups...

btw, love the new av, jules!

Quote Originally Posted by jules77
    Maybe fate kept us from the white chocolate Peanut Butter cups ,Sher.Just think of the withdrawls going cold turkey like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    girl after my own sweettooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    You can bet your bippy I'll be buying more than one.
    O.K. girls, put down the candy bars and walk away from the table!
    *Confiscates their candy and runs away to eat it himself*:slobber

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    O.K. girls, put down the candy bars and walk away from the table!
    *Confiscates their candy and runs away to eat it himself*:slobber
    Now, now, Unkle...we share. 1 cup for you, 3 for me

Quote Originally Posted by Sepialove
    How about a nostalgic look at Candy? What were some of your favorites growing up?

1. Candy necklaces - Our necks would be all sticky from eating pieces off with the string of candy left.

2. Jaw Breakers - You would suck on them and DARE someone to try and chew.

3. FunDip - Packet of KoolAid type powder with a white candy stick to scoop up into your mouth.

4. Lemonheads - Sooooooo Sour!!

5. Sugar Babies - I think they were chocolate covered caramels in little balls.

Back in the day, we could have .50 and get a whole little bag of candy. *sigh* The good ole days lol
    Oh, I have a traumatic Fun Dip memory. This one time at band camp...no, really, I was at music camp in the Montana mountains, we had some Fun Dip packets. Instead using the dipstick, I was eating the powder by itself (I love Pixie Stix) and my friend made a joke as I was doing so. I laughed and inhaled the powder and literally could NOT breath. My lips started turning blue and everything before I could finally cough and take a breath. Then I lost my voice for two days. It was very scary. I still eat Pixie Stix but never Fun Dip.

I haven't been much on a chocolate kick lately, when I do I go for basic Snickers or Baby Ruth bars, maybe even a Mars bar, but that's about it. Normally I stick to fruity type stuff like Jolly Ranchers, Blow Pops, Tootsie Pops...all that sort of hard candy.

There's another site that I found some great candy on that was hard to find (as well as a few other grocery items)... http://www.hometownfavorites.com They have really great gift basket service on here too...I sent one to a friend last year and she still raves about it.

*skims over everybody's lists of treats*
    :slobber :slobber :slobber
    ME HUUNNGRYYY!!

Now I really miss my mommy. She used to make me yummy things all the time, from peach kobbler, tiramisu, baklava (both the Middle Eastern and the Slavic kinds), sweet Chinese dumplings, nutella fudge, waterchestnut cakes, "fa gao", egg tarts, fried bananas in phyllo, to *these DELICIOUS, SCRUMPTIOUS cookies w/ white chocolates chunks and macadamia nuts...

A pox on Grantaire02 for starting this thread!

P.S. My mom works in a bakery shop.

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    *skims over everybody's lists of treats*
    :slobber :slobber :slobber
    ME HUUNNGRYYY!!

P.S. My mom works in a bakery shop.
    I agree, reading this thread is making me want to run to the mall and get a lot of chocolate. AND I wish I had a mom like yours!!!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Taz
    Man,,, i really shouldn't have ventured into this thread...
    Darn it, too late now.

Does anyone anyone remember this candy bar like thing from a few years back, called the PB Max??
    It was peanut butter, chocolate, and id on't know what else. It was like a crunchety cookie candy bar and it was soooooooo good. It was better than Reese cups!! They quit making them (I DONT KNOW WHY, and i crave them a lot. They had this commercial that said what does the PB in PB maz stand for, and it showed a pig and said pig something then a few other things, and at the end it said It stands for peanut butter.

Okay-i guess i've blubbered enough. Anyone have any earthly clue what i'm talking about?

Looking over the posts, I thought I would create a virtual bag of candy with some of the favorites

Ok, now its time to go to the virtual dentist!

Open Wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

+ Reply to Thread