+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Brought You Here & What Should You REALLY Be Doing?

sonormal

What Brought You Here & What Should You REALLY Be Doing?

I came here on account of googling "clay aiken" way back in March (to escape BOLTdom)...

I should be working...I am at work. I get my junk done, but I really do take my mini breaks here...

How did you get here and what should you REALLY be doing?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I began thinking about BB4 starting and found it through another message board. Then started reading the whole board and got addicted.

Should be working - I'm on a computer all day, so I keep the internet up and running. It looks like I'm here all day, but I'm not

Found looking for American Juniors forums.
    Should be: Doing absolutely nothing(Summer vacation)

I am another one that works while I'm at the FORT. Like Marybeth, I have it open all day while I'm at work, but I honestly am working at times!

To show you how devoted I am, I actually have an eye infection and am on antibiotics... no tv/computers/reading/light, etc. I'm actually at home right now 'recovering' but I had to jump on today.

It started really bothering me last night when I was doing up my recaps, so that's why they suck. Just had to get them done first.

My sister called told me about a show called Joe Millionare, and said that I should check it out. I went online to find out about the show and found a really funny recap here. I've been hooked ever since.

I come here and read the recaps and discussions about TV I don't have time to watch....so I usually don't chime in on any of the discussions. I'm afraid that I don't know as much as the other folks do who get to watch the shows.

What should I be doing? I'm a graphic designer, and so I'm on the computer most of the day...I keep the FORT up in the background and check in every once in a while. I have to hurry and click away if someone walks by...it's kinda funny I do get my stuff done though.....

I feel like I'm friends with a lot of people here...even though I just lurk and don't talk much

wait....that's what I'm like in real life

Harm, we're all friends here. I often think about several FORTers when I'm away from the computer, of course... especially when it comes to hockey or Adrien Brody.

sonormal
    Wow...I've created a thread with some buzz. Wa-hoo! *knocks on wood*

Julie
    I think I found this place while looking for Survivor spoilers. Either that or TAR ones. My memory sucks, I think I need to start taking ginko.

Anyhow, right now my kids are at the water park and I finished the report I had to type up for my dad (he runs a small business)... so I should be doing housework. But really, what's the fun in housework?

i followed a pack of people from another site when it collapsed.

what should i be doing... i suspect i should be working since i'm at work, but have concluded that i have a job where i get paid but don't actually have to do anything. and no, i'm not sleeping with anybody to keep this job.

i basically play online all day, but only work occasionally. i'm like that guy, peter, on office space, "Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late. I use the side door, that way Lumbergh canít see me. Uh, and after that, I just sorta space out for about an hour....Yeah. I just stare at my desk but it looks like Iím working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too. Iíd probably, say, in a given week, I probably do about fifteen minutes of real, actual work."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast