+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Brought You Here & What Should You REALLY Be Doing?

What Brought You Here & What Should You REALLY Be Doing?

I came here on account of googling "clay aiken" way back in March (to escape BOLTdom)...

I should be working...I am at work. I get my junk done, but I really do take my mini breaks here...

How did you get here and what should you REALLY be doing?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I began thinking about BB4 starting and found it through another message board. Then started reading the whole board and got addicted.

Should be working - I'm on a computer all day, so I keep the internet up and running. It looks like I'm here all day, but I'm not

Found looking for American Juniors forums.
    Should be: Doing absolutely nothing(Summer vacation)

I am another one that works while I'm at the FORT. Like Marybeth, I have it open all day while I'm at work, but I honestly am working at times!

To show you how devoted I am, I actually have an eye infection and am on antibiotics... no tv/computers/reading/light, etc. I'm actually at home right now 'recovering' but I had to jump on today.

It started really bothering me last night when I was doing up my recaps, so that's why they suck. Just had to get them done first.

My sister called told me about a show called Joe Millionare, and said that I should check it out. I went online to find out about the show and found a really funny recap here. I've been hooked ever since.

I come here and read the recaps and discussions about TV I don't have time to watch....so I usually don't chime in on any of the discussions. I'm afraid that I don't know as much as the other folks do who get to watch the shows.

What should I be doing? I'm a graphic designer, and so I'm on the computer most of the day...I keep the FORT up in the background and check in every once in a while. I have to hurry and click away if someone walks by...it's kinda funny I do get my stuff done though.....

I feel like I'm friends with a lot of people here...even though I just lurk and don't talk much

wait....that's what I'm like in real life

Harm, we're all friends here. I often think about several FORTers when I'm away from the computer, of course... especially when it comes to hockey or Adrien Brody.

Wow...I've created a thread with some buzz. Wa-hoo! *knocks on wood*

I think I found this place while looking for Survivor spoilers. Either that or TAR ones. My memory sucks, I think I need to start taking ginko.

Anyhow, right now my kids are at the water park and I finished the report I had to type up for my dad (he runs a small business)... so I should be doing housework. But really, what's the fun in housework?
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

i followed a pack of people from another site when it collapsed.

what should i be doing... i suspect i should be working since i'm at work, but have concluded that i have a job where i get paid but don't actually have to do anything. and no, i'm not sleeping with anybody to keep this job.

i basically play online all day, but only work occasionally. i'm like that guy, peter, on office space, "Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late. I use the side door, that way Lumbergh canít see me. Uh, and after that, I just sorta space out for about an hour....Yeah. I just stare at my desk but it looks like Iím working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too. Iíd probably, say, in a given week, I probably do about fifteen minutes of real, actual work."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast