+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice....

What I remember the most about boy-girl interactions when I was in school was being afraid of how everything would be interpreted. I thought that all of my actions were being as minutely scrutinized by others as they were by me. When you're in that frame of mind, you can say and do things that are completely opposite to how you really feel. I don't know what's going through his mind, but you have to consider the context of when that comment was made. He was talking to another male. In that situation, it's much safer to express indifference about your pending departure than to appear sad or shocked. He might have a different message for you if you two were alone.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

SweetThang
    thanks all of you. Ya'll were BIG help...and again i thank you....i hope this works out, i'll try to stay with him and i will ask my best friend(his brother)whats going on and to scope it out...i wonder how this is gonna go..but i'll give it a try...

*thanks*

AchinForClayton
    hmmmm

FORT Fogey
    Good luck! I was going to say that guys aren't very up front with their feelings, but get this, the one I liked hated it when I'd have someone go to him as my go between. He wanted to talk to him. Of course, if I were to confront him I was afraid he'd run away. I can't say how this guy is for her, but that's how my guy is for me, so yeah.

Good luck! Let us know what happens. He may really care and may not want to show it for fear that he might look like a dorky wimp. Although, a lot of guys are getting better at showing their softer sides.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123