+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mom Drowns 2 Daughters then Kills Self

Mom Drowns 2 Daughters then Kills Self

put birth control in the water. make people complete psychological profiles before allowing them to have children. something has to be done. the world has gone mad!

from www.cnn.com

HARTLAND TOWNSHIP, Michigan (AP) -- A Michigan woman apparently drowned her two daughters and then shot herself to death, authorities say.

The bodies of the 24-year-old woman and her daughters, whose ages and names were not released, were discovered Monday when the woman's 8-year-old son came home from school.

"It's very rare for females to shoot themselves in this manner," Livingston County Undersheriff Robert Bezotte said. "This type of scene is very traumatic to the investigating officers. We all have kids."

He said the woman died from a gunshot and the two girls from an apparent drowning.

Sheriff's detectives had not determined a motive.

My god. This is so horrible. If she was committed to eliminating herself, why did she feel compelled to end two other lives? Her own children, no less. Absolutely disgusting. And the poor older brother, who discovered everything.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Oh jeez, imagine being that poor boy.

It's so sad that people like her can produce children when others who would be far better parents struggle.
    Such a shame.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    It's really so sad. One must think these women had completely lost grip of reality or were in such despair they just couldn't see any other way out. Maybe the husband was abusing her and molesting the girls? Who knows? Post partum depression?

This story seems like some sort of twisted fiction. I still cannot believe that a woman could do this to her own children(or any for that matter). That poor boy will be devestated forever.

you know what is even more disturbing? that this woman could have learned how to kill her children (i.e. drowning) from that houston woman that killed her five kids the same way.

what is going on in the world where mothers are killing their children? evil......

that is so sad. i still can't believe a mother would even think about doing that
    ~There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Become a donor today!~

My god. This is so horrible. If she was committed to eliminating herself, why did she feel compelled to end two other lives? Her own children, no less. Absolutely disgusting. And the poor older brother, who discovered everything.
    Exactly!
    This is indeed disturbing. It actually makes me feel sick.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

labtech
    This is terrible!!!! Several years ago, there was a woman in SC that ran her car off in a river with her 2 small boys in the car and then told the police that her car was car-jacked and the "Black man" who took her car also took her children. She even got on national TV and begged this person to bring her children back. All the time knowing what she had done. After continual questioning from the police (because she kept changing her story) she finally admitted what she had done. Her name was Susan Smith. She was sentenced to life in prison but since being in prison she has had another baby by a prison guard. The authorities did take the baby from her but she didn't even have the right to be with another human being much less give birth to another child. I don't know what this world is coming too!!!!!

I wish these people would reverse the order in which they do this.

Kill themselves first!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast