+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: What magazines do you subscribe to?

Re: What magazines do you subscribe to?

I have Time Out (NY) and my mom gave me a 2 year subscription to Elle magazine because she does not like what I wear. If I show up in an outfit she does not like she asks me 'have you been looking at Elle!!???' It is so heavy and full of perfume...no mom....I haven't.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I subscribe to Family Tree Magazine. My husband subscribes to just about every hunting and gun magazine published, Consumer Reports, Georgia Outdoor News and Men's Health. My stepdaughters subscribe to People, Entertainment Weekly, Teen. That's about it.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3216813;
    I subscribe to Family Tree Magazine. My husband subscribes to just about every hunting and gun magazine published, Consumer Reports, Georgia Outdoor News and Men's Health. My stepdaughters subscribe to People, Entertainment Weekly, Teen. That's about it.
    I'm still on the lookout for Gun and Garden magazine. Have you seen that one? It's one you and your husband both can enjoy.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I currently have a subscription to TV Guide but I'm not renewing. Have to cut corners somewhere and I find that most of the time I wind up not even getting around to reading it. My husband gets Hunting Retriever magazine because he trains bird dogs. I pick-up Woman's Day or First from time to time.

Sometimes I'll give a magazine subscription as a Christmas present because it gives all year.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Readers Digest. I bought a 2-year subscription to help out a fundraiser. Got my first issue in May, which means I have until May 2010 before my subscription expires. I've already received THREE "renew early" offers. Sheesh.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm not currently subscribed to any magazines. The last one I was subscribed to was TV Guide back when Heroes was on because I liked to save articles about the show.

I used to like to read Family Circle and Woman's Day when I visited my grandma when I was little. The true-life drama stories, medical articles, and joke pages were my favorite parts.

I'm not really into celebrity watching or fashion so I don't care for those types of magazines. I'll flip through architectural magazines but I don't really get into the articles. I definitely don't care for sports, car, or fishing/hunting magazines. I hate having to take my car in for repairs because their waiting rooms never have any magazines of interest to me.

I wish I had the money to subscribe to a puzzle magazine. That would be a nice thing to look forward to getting in the mail every month.

+ Reply to Thread