+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: What magazines do you subscribe to?

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I subscribe to:

Vanity Fair
    Out
    The Advocate

I'll often buy People, Us Weekly, Entertainment Weekly, etc. off the stand if there's an article in there I'm interested in.
    The Advocate is one of my favorite mags I only have 2 issues but I usually buy it when I can and I also have a subscrption to Suagr (A UK Girls teen mag) and I laso buy tons of others as well like:

Poeple
    Us
    Teen people
    FHM*
    Arena* (UK Men's mag)
    GQ*(UK Men's mag)
    The Advocate
    J-17
    Top Of The Pops
    and more!

*I only buy these if there's a certin singer that I like on the cover she's really popular and that's why I buy those

Take Care
    Rach
    Kyan Douglas: To cute for words

Currently, I get just Conde Nast Traveler, Reader's Digest, and National Geographic. My wife gets Bazaar and Vogue. We had to cut down to make sure we actually read them, otherwise they pile up unread.

Entertainment Weekly, Chatelaine, Time, Reader's Digest, and a smalltown newspaper from where I grew up.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I'm as addicted to magazines as I am to tv shows!

either I, or someone in my household gets:

People
    Time
    Newsweek
    Entertainment Weekly
    Family Fun
    Parenting
    Parents
    Ladies Home Journal
    Reader's Digest
    Guideposts
    Prevention
    American Heritage
    Nickelodian
    Disney Adventures
    Redbook
    Kiplinger's
    Men's Health
    Seventeen
    National Geographic
    Family Handyman

that's alot, huh? and what happens at the end of the month? I either donate them to the Urgent Care waiting room (who, before my contributions, only had golf magazines, ugh!) or I dump them into recycling! If anyone wants my leftovers, let me know!

Chris

Thanks for the responses, but the suspense and bed rest is now over. Pip, formally known as Benjamin was born Thursday night at 11 pm, 3 lbs 7 oz, 2 months early, but very healthy. She was to go home today, and he'll go home in a month.

end threadjack//
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Thanks for the responses, but the suspense and bed rest is now over. Pip, formally known as Benjamin was born Thursday night at 11 pm, 3 lbs 7 oz, 2 months early, but very healthy. She was to go home today, and he'll go home in a month.

end threadjack//
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

I Like Ym And Teen Magazin

FORT Fogey
    I just got my People magazine and I found it funny that on the cover it says, "Brad and Jennifer's Romantic Getaway" and they just broke up. How ironic! A quote from the article is "Dispelling rumors of a marital rift, the pair indulge in some rest, relaxation and romance." Looks like the rumors were right!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I just got my People magazine and I found it funny that on the cover it says, "Brad and Jennifer's Romantic Getaway" and they just broke up. How ironic! A quote from the article is "Dispelling rumors of a marital rift, the pair indulge in some rest, relaxation and romance." Looks like the rumors were right!
    Oh dear. And didn't they announce their split through People Online? Obviously after this issue had gone to print...

I used to get so many magazines that I seldom read so now I'm down to just a few select ones. I like Country Discoveries for the travel stories to out of the way places. Southern Living for the recipes, Door County Magazine because.....I love Door County and Coastal Living because it makes me happy to see all the beautiful scenery. Mackinac Living is a once a year publication that I always look forward to. We dropped Reader's Digest and a few others.
    I loved Victoria and had just renewed my subscription when they stopped printing them. I really looked for that one and would read it from cover to cover before putting it down.
    Something funny, a couple of years ago I got a notice that I had been chosen to get a free one year subscription to YM. I thought that stood for Young Man. I was all ready to pass it on to my grandson. Wonder where they got the idea I'd find that one interesting?

+ Reply to Thread