+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I don't understand...

FORT Fogey
    I don't understand most directions that are written by "professionals" that tell you how to put together something, especially toys. Geeze just get some dad somewhere or better yet a mom and let them wrote them!

I don't understand why my ex thinks if a judge orders it, he can still not do it!

I don't understand why people use the turn lane as a merge lane!
    Why we can' t invent something to really help people lose weight.

Why we can't cure the common cold. I bet more days of work are missed because of this than any thing else.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    I don't understand why people use the turn lane as a merge lane!
    Why we can' t invent something to really help people lose weight.
    the first one is funny, cause I just read an article in the paper the other week on how they are trying to change this in Nevada. It is against the law to use the turning lane as a left hand merge lane. where you come from a side street and want to go left and pull into the turning lane to merge into traffic. I didn't know it was against the law. But they are trying to change it.

As for the second one.~~~looks at his tummy~~~ god yes, lets get going on this too. (wanting to see 200 again without seeing the dial zoom pass 200 and stop at 240)

I don't understand the appeal of basketball when really, the score comes down to the last ten minutes. Up one side of the court, score, down to the other side of the court, score, and repeat over and over.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I don't understand why the last two minutes of an American football games takes 1/2 hour to complete.
    Men are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile as you see one tumble down the stairs.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    I don't understand why the last two minutes of an American football games takes 1/2 hour to complete.
    It's the only way we men can get even with you ladies when you say "I'll only be a minute in this store, wait right here" 30 minutes later here you come. so we did that same thing with the last two minutes of a football game, "hold on honey the game is almost over, just two minutes left to go"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    This is a great thread.

I don't understand how anyone can like baseball.
    k, i got this one, fluff.

in dallas, where we have the lousy, suckass texas rangers, it's not really that we like baseball... we just like tuesdays at the ballpark. dollar dog night and cold beer and getting to yell "YOU THROW LIKE A GIRL!!" to the centerfielder. it's about lots of food and drink and dogging on the guy in centerfield that makes far too much money.

and if that doesn't explain it, baseball is easy to like if you actually go to the games. it's just dull and inexplicable when it's watched on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I'll start by saying that I don't understand football!!! I love every sport on earth but this one I just don't get!!!
    LOOOOOOOOVE football.

great sport.

even on tv! it's physical, it's aggressive, it's not too terribly long. it's the next best thing to hockey in the sports world. gotta love it!

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by shersidhe
    LOOOOOOOOVE football.

great sport.

even on tv! it's physical, it's aggressive, it's not too terribly long. it's the next best thing to hockey in the sports world. gotta love it!
    I think I'm in love

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I don't understand anyone under 15
    Don't try. You'll get an aneurysm. I'm 14 and I don't understand how everyone my age can be so stupid, either.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar

It's amazing some of the stupid things my friends have gotten into...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast