+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your typical Friday night

agentcarver
    My "Evening"

I meet Marc at his office at about 7:30. We go down to Sar's bar, and pick her up (She doesn't work fridays, that's "Trainee" night) and we go to a movie or whatever. I bring the popcorn, though.

Paulie, I read "Game Night" and assumed you went to an Avs game.

Cause that's what I'd do if I lived in Denver.

Both, Bravo, but usually cards. Last board game we played was Risk. The guys loved it, and the ladies were bored to tears.

Miss F, what's HNIC? Hockey Night in Canada?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

You guessed it Paulie.

If I lived near Paulie, I'd be begging to be let into game night (TM). I love games and that sounds like a blast!

We tend to get home late from work on Friday nights. I take care of the dogs, make some dinner, and put in a DVD for a little late night movie watching. (And no, I'm not an old fart )
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

If you lived near me, Zhora, you'd be in like Flynn. I think you could easily handle the foul-mouthed, horndog debauchery our crew engages in while gaming. One day, we'll have to tone it down so the kids don't hear us dropping F-bombs and discussing each other's body parts all night long while we play!

And, yes, you are an old fart. You're two days older than me.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by Paulie
    I think you could easily handle the foul-mouthed, horndog debauchery our crew engages in while gaming.
    Gee, ya think? You should have heard us "ladies" playing cards in Alaska...We probably would have made the sailors blush.
    And, yes, you are an old fart. You're two days older than me.

my typical friday nights are SO exciting. really. stand back guys...
    i get off work, usually early. i drop by the groc and grab something sweet to eat. i stop off at blockbuster and get 3 movies for $9.99. i go home. walk the dog. wait for sc to get home. we go get something for dinner. we come back home. he plays computer games while i sit on the couch and watch whatever chick flick i found at bb.

yes, exciting... but the relaxation aspect is crucial.

It depends, usually I play Neverwinter Nights with my online friends, because since it's Friday its one of the few nights a week where all of us can stay up till the sun comes up .... lol.

However, I also enjoy going out visiting friends in LA and go pub hopping, so if that's going on then I throw NWN out the window (Yeah I'm not a total nerd quite yet, heading there tho...)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Gosh, y'all make it sound as if I have no life

Usually, my Friday nights are spent watching movies and chatting online. I work at nights from 2 am to 6 am every day (yes, EVERY day). So, I really do not have the option to drink or something. Every once in a while, I get together with friends and do stuff, but most of the time that happens in the summertime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast