+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I guess this is as good a place to introduce myself.

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar

I guess this is as good a place to introduce myself.

Hi, everyone!

I just stumbled upon this site today, and thought it was interesting, considering that I'm a big fan of reality television.

While my screenname is the same as one of my favourite comic book characters, I do know the difference between Phil Keoghan and Jeff Probst, and I can name the original Big Brother houseguests (in North America, anyway)

I'm originally from Canada, so if you see my add a "U" to words like colour, favourite, and honour, you'll understand.

And, I tend to be malicious to competitors that I don't like on relaity shows, and they tend to be quite humerous, so keep an eye out.

Hope to befriend some good people here.

to the FORT Jughead Jones! There is an Introduce Yourself thread in the Announcements forum - you may like to post there as well...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Welcome Jugghead! There is an official introduction thread on the site, but it may be burried on page 2 (I didn't look before posting this).

Enjoy yourself! There are a lot of fun things to do here. Take a look around!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

FORT Fogey
    Hey welcome jughead jones! I'm canadian too, but i still use the american spellings, oh well, enjoy your stay

JugHead Jones Welcome to FORT! I'm glad you came to look around the area.

+ Reply to Thread