+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who likes to play guitars and drums??

MissGuitar

Who likes to play guitars and drums??

I do, I've been playing guitar and drums for 11 years....i love to play.
    my dad's a drumer and he plays the guitar awesome and same with my brother..so,i grew up on it. does anyone know Steve Vai? He's the best!

I've been teaching myself guitar for about two years now, and I love it! I'm planning on learning drums eventually, too. Steve Vai is awesome! The live version of "For the Love of God" is pretty hard to beat... I also really like Joe Satriani and a whole slew of other guitarists.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I played the drums for 7 years. I absolutely loved it, but my parents didn't. I guess I drove them nuts all the time walking around tapping on everything all day long. I haven't played in about 5 years though I would like to take it up again.

JR.
    I've been playing drums for about 14 years now, but can't play guitar to save my life.

I love to play guitar and my dream is to play drums! Wanna teach me someday JR?

I play the bass guitar & I love it

I actually have played the tuba since I was 13, but about a year ago I started with the bass guitar because there seem to be more options for a bass guitarist as opposed to a tubaist....

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

MissGuitar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    I've been teaching myself guitar for about two years now, and I love it! I'm planning on learning drums eventually, too. Steve Vai is awesome! The live version of "For the Love of God" is pretty hard to beat... I also really like Joe Satriani and a whole slew of other guitarists.
    thats cool...oh and yeah it is pretty hard to beat....yeah i like Joe to. Also John Petrucci....i went to a DreamTheater concert not to long ago and it had all these great guitar players....also in my time that im not playing guitar or drums, im at karate

RyanCooleyLuver
    sweet..i love to play also

Pretty cool. I'm also teaching myself guitar. I like playing both acoustic guitar (rock, folk, bluegrass, blues) and classical stuff (silly little lute period ditties). I want to get an electric, though!

+ Reply to Thread