+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Infertility

If you have experienced or are currently going through the infertility nightmare please let us know.

There are several FORT members who have discovered that there is a common thread with infertility. So, we are thinking of starting a private forum for this issue. It will have threads to discuss your experience,treatments, thoughts, and the various things pertaining and also act as a support group.

If you are interested in this forum but you don't want to post your interest here please let Firegirl know in a PM or John.
    As this is such a sensitive issue and the goal for the forum is to act as a sort of support group, you will have to gain access through John. John will let the various members know that you are seeking access and we can include you.

I don't have anything to add, but good luck to all of you. I have a few friends and co-workers who have been through the experience. I'm glad for all of you who will benefit from the thread.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Been there and would love to be included. Not how much I'd be able to offer, but I certainly know the ups and downs. Thanks!

Ok, thanks Marybeth as soon as it's up and running John will let us know and give access to those interested. Thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread