+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

FORT Fogey

Why do you do that?

Thought it might be fun for guys/girls to post questions to the opposite sex, to find answers to Why do you do that? Since we are all so chummy here maybe we can break the girl/guy secret code and share?

But, no getting out of hand now!

I want to know why men can hit 3 point shots or practice it for hours outside in the heat, but why can't you manage to make the clothes get in the hamper? Why?

What is up with guys and the remote control? Why can't anyone but you hold the thing? Is it some phallic symbol of power you are loathe to relinquish?

And why the frantic channel surfing? How can you even tell what's on when you're rifling through stations at lightning speed? Do you all have TV-related Attention Deficit Disorder?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    :rolleyes mmm hmmm, mmm hmmm

What's the toilet seat thing about? Up/down - why does it matter? If it's not in the position you wish it to be, just change it!

Personally, I don't mind if someone else has the remote control and how quickly/slowly they change channels, but I don't really watch much television.

My clothes always get in the hamper

FORT Fogey
    zaius, because we ( girls ) don't like having to touch the seat where you have dribbled, and in the dark at night, when your all sleepy and have to go real bad, it is the worst shock of your life to fall into a cold toilet because the seat is up!
    Also, it just looks nasty, because again, the dribble factor, if you guys would teach it to go "sniff" then the shaking would cease and the dribble would not be a problem!

So, just be sweet and put down the seat! lol

Good answer FG!

That's hard to say, Zaius. I wanted to post the "so I won't fall in" excuse (really, if one sits down on the commode late at night...), but it's not the truth. My best explanation is that the toilet sort of looks dirtier when the seat is up.

Oops, Firegirl beat me.

Yes, the dribbling is a bit of an issue

Ok, I'll admit to the remote control thing. I guess it is sort of a power thing, I dunno though. It's just like habit and it's like a reflex or my nature that I have the remote control . . .

FORT Fogey
    must be a testosterone reflex??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast