+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Really,, lets take a poll, how many women actually find that ummmm, cough , well you know , visually attractive?
    How do I respond to this while keeping within pg13 guidelines...

Let's just say I have been pleasantly surprised at least once before...

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    ....ummmm, cough...
    Isn't that what the doctor usually says?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    more like..."Turn your head and cough!"

In response to the formal gallup poll y'all are conducting, I do think the male body is beautiful naked (those of you who know me from the "Hottest Men" thread can attest to that fact ). And that's including the . I love each and every inch of my husband's body, (especially the inches in question, as it were) clothed or not, in its full glory.

I'd like to add one more thing to your discussion of body image and perception, regarding cleavage, sort of in contrast to the posts by DVM & Miss F. I happen to be, let's say, amply endowed myself and I'm sick of people asking me if they're real (yes, they are!!! I even went on a horrible date long ago on which a guy said "I can't wait to find out if those are real"!!! I was pissed ). Guys stare as if mesmerized by them, and women glare angrily at them as if they're twin monsters. I've even considered getting a reduction because of all the hassle I get. I especially resent when people assume my intellect is indirectly proportional to my bra size, or that I'm a slut simply because I have a big rack.

Thanks for letting me rant. Ever since I went through puberty, it's been a pain. I hate that people make assumptions about me over something I can't help. Boy, am I glad to get that off my...well, you know.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Don't you find it interesting as to how one question can spark conversation? Paulie ...you dirty man, watch it DVM likes that.

Oh, I love their bodies too.

They're just... odd to look at.

Fade to black
    How in the world have I missed out on this conversation for so long?

*jumps into the fire*
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I especially resent when people assume my intellect is indirectly proportional to my bra size, or that I'm a slut simply because I have a big rack.
    I don't have a problem with women with ample breasts, as I happen to be one of these women. I just can't stand completely flaky nitwits. I guess the best example I can think of is Carmen Elektra, who is beautiful physically, but is talentless, IMO.

I apologize for the confusion. I don't equate women with big "cans" to being sluts, by no means!!! I say be comfortable with you are and self-confident enough to use your head instead of your body to get ahead in life, that's all.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    Don't you find it interesting as to how one question can spark conversation? Paulie ...you dirty man, watch it DVM likes that.
    Thanks, Alias, for always making me sound like such a decent, wholesome girl

SnowflakeGirl,

I hope you don't do anything, especially surgery, to either please others or keep their rude and stupid remarks or stares quiet. I believe with stupid, rude and ignorant people that if it's not one thing it's another. They are the ones who need to change, definately not you! If anything, feel sorry for them. They might not have received enough oxygen while in the womb or perhaps their mothers ate some bad nuts.

+ Reply to Thread