+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

The ratio of men who read those......excuse me LOOK at those magazines,myself included pales in comparison to any ratio of women picking up a playgirl. But in our defense, women are far more attractive with little or no clothing,did you ever hear a woman say that their boyfriend, husband or booty call is beautiful naked! .....ah noooo. So let us have our fantasy and be proud that women are more beautiful than men.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I would certainly acknowledge if a guy is good-looking but when a woman is gorgeous, I definitely say it outloud.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    The ratio of men who read those......excuse me LOOK at those magazines,myself included pales in comparison to any ratio of women picking up a playgirl.
    Is that true? I'm not questioning the veracity of this, but it seems really counter-intuitive. I seriously would have thought that Maxim alone had a much bigger audience than Playgirl. In fact, I don't know one woman (and I don't exactly have many prudes in my circle of friends) who looks at Playgirl with any regularity. I personally have never seen an issue. On the other hand, I have about 5 different male friends with subscriptions to Maxim. Not that the people I know are necessarily indicative of society as a whole, but that still just seems weird.

Yeah, aj, I was wondering that too, but I think alias meant that the number of women looking at Playgirl pales in comparison to the number of men looking at Playboy. He switched it up a little. At least I think he did because his next sentence goes on to support what I just said....
    Who shot who in the what now?

Okay. That makes sense. I was wondering if there was some really obvious thing about it that I was missing, seeing as how it's really early and I'm out of coffee. No coffee = damned stupid AJ.

Oh, for the record, my boyfriend is beautiful naked. Or at least kinda cute, in an "okay, enough, put some clothes on now" sort of way.

My husband is too aj.
    Who shot who in the what now?

GF- you hit it, that's exactley what I meant, it was late, the SOX won and I was tired.12 innings will do that. I'm just saying that as a person,I think women are much better to look at than men as a whole.There is more appeal to women from top to bottom,caring more about what they look like.......GOD BLESS THEM.

Itoo do not know any woman that reads or just looks at a playgirl, that's the whole point. I think I know more women that look at playboy or maxim than any male rag.

Why is it that if a woman is in a higher working position they tend to treat women worse than men.
    Is it the " I'm better than you " syndrome?

Interestingly, women are more interested in seeing other attractive women in magazines than they are in seeing a naked man. That's why all those typically female publications (like Cosmopolitan, Glamour, etc.) have women on the front. It sells magazines. I find that interesting, that both genders would rather look at beautiful females.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread