+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Do men think that we don't see them adjusting (ahem...) themselves in public?
    No, we don't care who sees us. We need to be comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by punkish
    Whats with guys and sex? (seriously lol)
    I hope this makes sense without getting into too much detail.

IF I understand your question, I think it has to do with the nerve endings being so close to the surface--more OUT there.

Also, I believe many men are more for the quick fix, visually and other wise. That was just my opinion.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Also, I believe many men are more for the quick fix, visually and other wise. That was just my opinion.
    , Eldee

I don't understand women who are irritated by toilet humor. As a woman myself, I find toilet humor to be, well, amusing. It doesn't take much imagination or brain cells to conjure up the subject... are women truly disgusted or is it just plain un-ladylike to admit to liking it?

Why are women obsessed with asking men how they look?, shouldn't they already feel confident with themselves? instead of putting us through the pain of having to think of the right answer.

Feifer, I don't care about the toilet seat either...really why should he have to be the one that changes it everytime he wants to pee?

Having said that, I don't think hubby ever leaves it up weight issue... eldee and shazzer summed it up nicely.

oh, after reading:

John said:
    I've been married for 11.5 years. Since I've been married, I've never gotten into an accident, I've never gotten a ticket. Yet, my wife seems convinced that I'm an accident waiting to happen every time I get behind the wheel, and that every police car we see is itching to pull us over for going 2mph over the speed limit - never mind that they're going in the opposite direction and there are cars flying by me like I'm standing still - it must be ME they want!

I think I'm John's wife
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Alias, Honey,
    we need reassurance, simple as that.

I don't understand why women are so GD catty. It's like when an attractive woman walks into the room, most of us hate them right away without any good reason except that she's good looking. I think we should all embrace each other's beauty and have a big orgy lovefest!

AMEN, SISTER!!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    , Paulie. You're my kind of man!

There is really one time that I care about the toliet seat and some of you might have seen this. It is when another "feline sprays" on it. That makes a major mess! At that point I don't even touch it--at all! (Nothing against others, but ewww!)

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    , Paulie. You're my kind of man!
    Woohoo!!! I'd better go cut and paste this into the "Bragging" thread.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread