+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    But do they also shoot sparks and slice through metal?
    Of course they do. The eye color is really the only part where I didn't stack up.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    That's an urban legend.
    I think we need to get together and discuss our view points with each other

FORT Fogey
    Well, I got a bit behind and wanted to read through all the pages and now I'm caught up and I'd like to say that Paulie, you are one of the coolest and funniest and nicest guys that I've "met" or whatever. Well, I know you online.

You know how guys say they'll call and then don't call for 3 days? Well, I get miffed by this one but why is it that some girls say to a guy to pick them up at so and so time and then aren't ready for half an hour? I understand they don't wanna look desparate, but if I was that guy, I'd be pissed off. I for one do not plan on being like that.

I don't expect a guy to notice when something is drastically different. Although some guys have which is really cool, like the time I got highlights. I forgot who noticed but it was cool. I don't really expect guys to notice that stuff. Shoot, a lot of girls don't even notice when I do something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Of course they do. The eye color is really the only part where I didn't stack up.
    *Insert cat-like roar here*
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    No, one of my old co-workers had 'em and the nerves "just weren't the same" or were gone afterwards. It's a case by case thing.
    2 of my girlfriends ran into the same problem, both of them had trouble with the hardening and both said the nerves were deadened. So, they look great but have no feeling and hard bumps. (one of them removed after a couple years but as far as I know the nerves never recovered)

as for calling, back when I was single (waaaaaaay back) if they didn't call me, I called them or I called someone else. Figured I wasn't going to waste my time waiting around. Seemed to work pretty well, but then my husband when we were dating was always wonderful about calling back.
    Last edited by nlmcp; 07-20-2003 at 07:54 AM.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Ok guys, here is one for you....why all the kitchen gadgets???

I cook, I use a couple pots, a couple knives, a wisk and a spoon. Maybe a spatula. My husband starts cooking and we have some sort of odd cutting thing, a mini food processer, a food storage bagger thingee, many more knives, 5 (count them) 5 different spoons, etc etc etc....and he doesn't cook that much but he owns a lot more things to do it with????? what is going on here???
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey
    Interesting question, nlmcp. I don't really know myself. Maybe they like to feel knowledgable so they buy everything they see that looks cool. A knowledgable guy can tell ya! I sure can't as I do not understand guys, but that's a thought.

+ Reply to Thread