+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

So, Eny, it was you!

Good idea.

When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    Wanna see my apendectomy scar?
    OK. *pulls up chair*

What the heck does Alt-F4 do, anyway?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

By the way, I don't have an appendectomy scar. "I'm so shameless." Ah hah hahhh hm. *sigh* Good times, good times.

Alt-f4 closes the current window. It's a keyboard shortcut to clicking the "x" on your PC.

Ooo, you got me! I see you're a sexy evil genius, too.

As for Alt-F4, that would have been my guess, but I was hesitant to experiment for fear of - POOF!

soooo confused.

I have an appendectomy scar, but I refuse to let you see it. Nonnie, nonnie, nonnieeee!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    I have one,, and I will show it ! Ya know my intentions in starting this thread were pure in the beginning.. but now I am glad to see it has gone the way of all things Paulie stirs up!!!

FORT Fogey
    reading back a few pages, I have to say Paulie is the Tom Hanks of the FORT in my mind. Soooo sexy because his humor is the first attraction then you just notice how irresistable he is! The married kids thing does get in the way but a girl can dream.. and dream of laughing through life w/a guy name paulie.. hmmmmmmm big sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    reading back a few pages, I have to say Paulie is the Tom Hanks of the FORT in my mind. Soooo sexy because his humor is the first attraction then you just notice how irresistable he is! The married kids thing does get in the way but a girl can dream.. and dream of laughing through life w/a guy name paulie.. hmmmmmmm big sigh!
    You're so right, FG! Paulie's got all the girls hanging around...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

*beam, beam* You guys!!!

Seriously, that's very nice to hear. Thank you.

And, actually, my wife and I do spend most of the time we're together laughing about stuff. I know our kids have picked up on that because they're starting to try to make up their own jokes. Or they'll try to understand why we're laughing about something and try to extend the conversation by making a similar comment. We place such a high premium on laughter and fun in our house that I don't think our children can avoid learning that sort of lifestyle. I hope they always think of their home as a fun place to be.

+ Reply to Thread