+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Paulie, I think you sometimes stretch a PG-13 and stick a PG-15 in it.
    Moi?! *blink, blink, blink* Oh, I don't think so. I'm quite cautious. I have my reputation to uphold.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Oh Paulie... you are one delicious, sexy, evil genius....

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Alright men:

Body glitter. Yes or no?
    no!!! never saw the sense in it, and it gets in your teeth during a tongue bath.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    no!!! never saw the sense in it, and it gets in your teeth during a tongue bath.
    Not to mention getting rubbed all over your clothes and other unmentionable areas...

I see somebody renamed the thread to "Hey, kids! We're talking about some naughty stuff in here!"

Was that you, Ili?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Paulie-- were you calling ME inscrutable? (because EVERYTHING is about ME, anyway...)

HA ha ha HA!

body glitter kind of freaks me out...i don't mind light shimmers...but body glitter reeks of trashy...IMHO, of course...

i always have a piece of glitter stuck to my face...if it is even slightly near any of my makeup ever.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    No that was me, before we got several pms' about Paulies got his homies on a roll again...
    and I wasn't warned and oh my

Feifer, I loved your typo. I plan to use the term "birthday suite" abundantly.

Shazzer, thanks for the compliment!

As for you, Paulie *rubs hands together*, you're in a lot of trouble, young man. It's a good thing I alt-F4-ed immediately after my last post in this thread. Someday you'll ATTEMPT to get work done. Guess who will show up in her virtual birthday suite? If I'm not a 56-year-old man with a beer gut named Fred, then I plan to be VERY distracting. I see you're not wearing your burlap...

And, women of the FoRT, hands off my burlapped sexy evil Mr. Fantastic! Oh, wait, he's married. Crap.

Wanna see my apendectomy scar?

Quote Originally Posted by enygma
    No that was me, before we got several pms' about Paulies got his homies on a roll again...
    and I wasn't warned and oh my
    Yes, it's that RPE again. Someone's bottled his mojo and gave us all free samples. I didn't know what came over me. The instructions said, "Apply liberally."

+ Reply to Thread