+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    Just don't mention any other attributes. And dress your avatar in burlap. And don't say anything funny.
    K. Let's see if I understand these instructions.

First, don't discuss my big ice-blue eyes and huge, wide, is-that-a-man-or-a-phonebooth shoulders. Check.

Av in burlap. *rustle, rustle, conceal* Check.

No funny remarks. Check.

Hope that helps you set all sorts of productivity records at work today, my friend.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

And, Shazzer, nobody told me I'd slipped to #2 on the Flirt Charts. Until I hear otherwise, I'm assuming the position I've held for over a year is secure.

BTW, how YOU doin'?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    And, Shazzer, nobody told me I'd slipped to #2 on the Flirt Charts. Until I hear otherwise, I'm assuming the position I've held for over a year is secure.

BTW, how YOU doin'?
    heh heh. Okay, you know you're number one. And you win the award for funniest (closely followed by aj and Miss F and greenflute and...okay...well...maybe everyone at the FORT, you clever, wacky, bunch ).
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Fade to black
    I sincerely protest this proclamation of Paulie as biggest flirt. I hang out in the Clay Aiken thread for crying out loud. Now that's FLIRTING.

I can't compete with his royal funniness though. He's one humorous dude.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Quote Originally Posted by hazyshadeof
    I was gonna say. All that hard work (flirting) for nothing?
    Oh Hazy, no one could ever forget your flirt-rep. The ladies here are on you like white-on-rice, and you are back on them like...well...white-on-rice. (speedos, Clay avatars...yada yada )
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

Fade to black
    I wouldn't go that far. But grassyass.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Hi! This is a new thing for me...something besides the AI2 (Clay Aiken thread) archive...

I feel like a newbie all over again...

Are sexual topics taboo?

I USED to be the QUEEN of FLIRT. Now nobody even knows me at FORT...

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by grantaire02
    I USED to be the QUEEN of FLIRT. Now nobody even knows me at FORT...

LOL.
    Now Grant, I know you, but you don't know me. That is to say, I knew "of" you, like I did "know" you, from all your Clay posts back in my thousand-day lurk-fest. Your type-written words were well-known. Hello!

Fade to black
    Grant are you able to breathe outside of the Claydom? Welcome to the not so real world.

+ Reply to Thread