+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    DVM.... does waaf or wbcn still play the good tunes in boston?

Use to listen to a station on the internet from there also. played alternative, goes under three different stations in the new england area. can't remember the call letters now
    Howard Stern plays here on WBCN... which prompted me to come up with these intelligent questions to you all!

And now you all can see why I make dvm seem sweet and wholesome.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Howard Stern plays here on WBCN... which prompted me to come up with these intelligent questions to you all!
    ahh!!! I remembered the station. WFNX, use to broadcast over the net until they screwed it all up with that payment crap. anyways FNX rocked from what I remember

I seem to have forgotten about this thread after my first visit on page 1 and my my...this is heated!

Firstly, let me say that I love all parts of a man's body, including the "lone soldier," as Miss F aptly termed it. I have no Freudian predilections, but I think that that...part...(what counts as pg-13 again?) is endlessly fascinating! Secondly, two other parts I love on men are their arms (especially when they're veiny and look like heroin addicts) and torsos (including the pecs, the sides of the ribcage, and that funky hollow above the xyphoid process). I would continue but have to inhale oxygen now.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    veiny arms we use to refer to as the "Rand McNally" look

Heheheh. It's a huge turn-on. I'm weird.

Someoe get a fan and smelling salts for Shayla!

I find nothing wrong with the naked body. Rarely is the weather perfect for day-long nakedness. You are likely to get sunburned, windburned, frostbitten or just eaten up by insects or irritated by plant life when outside naked. Clothing is wonderful protection and a source of comfort that comes in many textures, colors and thicknesses. The human form is a beauty to behold in every shape and size(including the plumbing). Clothes are a wonderful way to accentuate the human form and camoflauge features that you do not want to highlight. Our differences are what make us so interesting. Skin is a wonderful material and nothing to be ashamed of. The attitude of the person in their birthday suite is what makes them either atractive or repulsive. The attitude is what makes your skin either tingle or crawl when you see the person.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Someoe get a fan and smelling salts for Shayla!
    I'm...I'm...dying...of consumption *cough cough cough*

Alack, alack, alack, alas.

Swoony swoon swoon.

*gathers Shayla into his veiny arms*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread