+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do you do that?( This Thread May contain some non PG-13 material)

I agree on that count, ajg. Now that I understand the question. No "Yul Brynner" for me, either.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It's all a matter of taste. (Paulie made me say that, uh yeah, it was him)...Doesn't anyone believe me?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    It's all a matter of taste. (Paulie made me say that, uh yeah, it was him)...Doesn't anyone believe me?
    You are always so sweet with your comments.... but it's nice to see your little wild side too! Maybe we should hurry up, get this FORT convention underway and feed you a couple of Cosmos...

Quote Originally Posted by ajg113
    Some topics are tough to stay PG-13 with, aren't they?

Let's see if I can put this delicately. I personally don't give a damn what a guy likes in this instance. I'm not 12 anymore. If he's a big fan of the, uh, Yul Bryner action, well...that's kinda creepy in my book.

Edited to spell Yul's last name correctly. I like the phonetic spelling better.
    Ditto. When guys are into this, i.e. into the idea of an adult female looking like a child, well, that's just plain weird/creepy and it makes me wonder about them. *shudders and runs away*
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Wow. This thread has turned out to be very educational, indeed. And aj, you are killing me again with your sense of humor - "Yul Bryner"
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I think that it's a hot, fashionable thing right now to go bare (Brazilian Bikini Waxes have taken the fashion industry by storm... and who can forget those PamAn-Tommy Lee sex-capade videos). I'll admit it's intriguing, but can itch like hell if you plan on experimenting for the first time!!!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    New one:

I know that neglige is visually appealing... but when it comes right down to it... is it fun/arousing or just a pain in the a** to figure out how to remove?

*mops brow* Wow, this is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads. It's never a pain to remove. And the great part about it is that I'm never in a rush to remove it, either. There'll be time.

Same when she's wearing one. Har, har.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Same when she's wearing one. Har, har.

Thanks Paulie, I just spit water all over my keyboard and out my nose!

+ Reply to Thread