+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The butt of the joke

So do we now have a "pain in the arse" on the FORT??? Sorry, couldn't resist the bad pun. Hope it feels better soon--it really is a painful injury!
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

FORT Fogey
    yep, John I cracked my crack! and I can't help it , it is hysterical but man does it hurt! and nothing helps much! I never knew how many things involve your butt, every thing either hangs from it or is attached to it! It hurts to sneeze and cough!
    ow ow ow,, but laughing hard too!
    I banged up my elbow pretty good too! so if I lean on my left hip/butt cheek I can't lean on my left elbow and forearm cause it is all scraped and bruised up!

I went to see Charlies Angels this weekend (pillow in hand) and all I could think every time they did a huge fall or fight scene was I bet their butts are gonna hurt! lol I am sorry it really is funny to me!

OUCH--So sorry to hear about your broken booty, Firegirl! I hope you start to recover quickly! At least you are able to maintain your sense of humor.
    I've never broken my tailbone, but I have also enjoyed joking about a "chronic pain in my ass" that I've had for months. My husband sometimes thinks I'm talking about him , but it's just an allignment thing that I've been able to combat with yoga stretches.
    Get well soon!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Ouch - that's got to hurt! Hope you get well soon.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I hope you get well soon. That has got to hurt! I'm very much afraid of physical pain and the fact that you can still laugh at it is great.

I was going down the stairs when I slipped due to the slippery stairs. My friends were all worried. I looked at them, smiled and said "I finally did a split." They thought I've gone nuts. It hurt but it was so funny too.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Feel better soon Firegirl! What a pain in the ass...

I hope you feel better Firegirl! I hope you didn't fall in front of anyone!

I was at a job interview once, and as I backed out onto the man's stoop, I fell backwards down the stairs, into the bushes, and knocking over a giant planter. I had dirt all over my suit, plus, it really hurt and I had to try like hell not to ball like a baby. It was probably the most lame I've ever felt. But at least he was cool about it, and did call me back. I didn't break the tail bone but I bruised it, among many other injuries. Hurt like hell. I hope everything heals quickly!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Oh, FG! I hope the pain in your ass goes away soon!

I have never done anything like this (knock on wood--loudly!), but I ski, so I could always very easily fall backwards hard, or miss a jump and have something like this happen!

Good luck! keep the painkillers flowing, and keep laughing...it is always the best medicine.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Ouch, firegirl, that sounds excruciatingly painful. Maybe a donut (the kind you sit on, not the kind you eat) will help.

I hope your bone heals soon, and heals right.

BTW, Drew Barrymore suffered a similar injury while filming "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle."

Sorry to hear about your fall, firegirl.
    Hope it heals up real quick!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12