+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your Ideal Mate

okay, this is going to make a liar out of me, in proving that he actually had a vocabulary larger than 6 words, but he used to say, "hey, let me see what you're wearing" and you'd stand up and show him then he would say, "while you're up, can you get me a beer?"

What a clown! We need a clown icon for people like that.

Still, I could learn something from him. Maybe I'll try this one on Mrs. Paulie: "Hey, let me see what you're wearing. While you're up, can you take it all off?"
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    can you get me a beer?"
    Do you know, Sher, that I have never uttered those six words in that order in my life?
    No, but if Mrs. Paulie hears the words "Can you get me some more milk" one more time, I hear she's gonna go postal on you.

As for whether anyone out there exists with the criteria you've laid out, Kylie, I'd say you missed me by about 13 years and nearly 3000 miles.
    Hmm modest, aren't we?

Gosh, I want a latino man!

As for an initials thing, I have like the worlds worst (hmmor best depending on how you look at it) initials- KEG! So I always have wanted a guy with a last name that began with anything except G.

My initals? Currently EH. Not much more fitting for a Canadian girl now is there.

I dont have a middle name so don't bother asking. I have been EP, ED, EL and E... something else through the course of my life.

If Dylan told me to get him a beer, I'd go, sure honey, and then break the bottle over his head.

@ Duckie's initials. Mine are also uniquely Canadian. T.O.

Tall, lanky dark-haired men that have a first name that starts with a "J"
    This describes almost all of my ex-boyfriends. I swear, my friends are always bugging me that if a guy's name starts with J - I will eventually gravitate towards him.

As I'm currently single, I don't really have a type. Usually I say tall, dark, handsome but judging by my Heath fixation, I can be swayed from that.

I'm also big on a guy that can make me laugh, is easy to talk to and generally has a laidback personality. I'm not all that fussy.

Hope I find him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

agentcarver
    Oddly enough, I'm happy with my current life...

Marc: His current main squeeze, Jason, is a real nice guy. The kind of guy you want your kids to learn about life from, you know, the neighbor with the gray hair who likes growing cherry tomatos and giving them to the neighborhood kids... Marc loves his job, and since we've known each other since College, we get along really well...

Sar: Sar is currently in a "Sstreak". (With the 2 "s"s) What this means is that her past 5.. no... 6 boyfriends have been called something starting with S. Weird... (Steve, Sean, Shaun, Steele, Steve (A different one), Sam) Plus, she's a bartender downtown, but I don't drink, but we still get along, and she is less than poor need I say more... (She isn't one of those starving actress/bartender/waitress kind of people... Honestly, she makes it public she flunked grade 11 drama...)

And then there's me. But you all know about me.

Who could ask for anything more? We've got a HUGE savings acount (Joint) we split all bills, and we are basically one big, screwed up, adult family.

My ideal mate? One who cooks, cleans, does his own laundry, has no qualms about scrubbing the john, earns a good living, is good with the kids, loves to grocery shop and always finds the best deals at Sears and Circuit City. I am already married to HIM so I will say Andy Garcia (in my dreams).

Ooooh Andy Garcia - yum.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Andy Garcia. I especially loved him in that movie "internal affairs". I think he is a versatile actor and a heartthrob.

+ Reply to Thread