+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your Ideal Mate

I won't send him if he's willing to cut his hair!

Well, actually, the fact he grew long hair in the first place... *shudder*

And feif! You wouldn't swallow your ring for aaaaanyone? *wiggles eyesbrows* I find that hard to believe... Mike Modano is a fox. But I think he's gay. Bill Guerin is an ass, but he's pretty cute. If you wanted to go the way of a Dallas Star. They're pretty notorious for their hooker-loving ways, maybe for a change they'll want a classy lady!

Maybe Feif fears the chafing and scarring associated with consuming a diamond?

As far as non-physical qualities (yes, that's better, Kylie ), I was looking for someone I could laugh with. In order to pull that off successfully, the person had to be whip-smart so we could engage in rapid-fire witty banter 24-7. Turns out my wife makes me laugh harder than any woman I've ever met.

As for whether anyone out there exists with the criteria you've laid out, Kylie, I'd say you missed me by about 13 years and nearly 3000 miles. That's good news, though. Means there's gotta be others out there that fit your stringent requirements. I think there are probably thousands (if not tens of thousands) of "Mr./Miss Right"s for any one person. It's all timing and circumstance that determines whether you wind up with one.

Isn't that a semi-depressing fatalistic viewpoint?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

GO STARS!!! ( derian hatcher!)

that being said... i have been wanting to answer this thread, but am just now getting around to it:

my type:
    well, when i was little, i always said i'd grow up to marry a blonde haired, blue eyed honey with double letters in his last name.... got my wish. he was cute, cute! blonde, blue eyed, double letters, 6', 195 lbs. well done! however, i chose poorly.

and the best looking man i've ever been with.... nothing like that. he was 6'5" (at least), long dark, dark hair, dark skin, dark brown eyes. VERY thin. deep bedroom voice....

::snaps out of it::

okay, other than that one exception and my occasional attraction to latinos (just for a good time) the people that i've always had the strongest feelings for and the longest relationships with have only shared one thing: bright bright blue eyes. beautiful eyes. i'm a sucker for the eyes. i've dated everything from jock to musician to intellectual... it's always varied and very few of them are anything alike.

the thing that has kept me with a man the longest though is his ability to make me laugh...

okay, other than that one exception and my occasional attraction to latinos (just for a good time)

My "good time" with a Latino is going on 17 years now
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by cali
    cali

i so understand!

Yeah, I've been thinking about this thread for a while now. When I was younger I just wanted to marry a man who's last name began with "K". My mom's uncle had made her a rug with her initials on it (maiden name) and if I married a "K" guy, the initials would match!! How lame is that??

I always dated guys with dark hair.
    My hubby is about 4-5 inches taller than I am, has black hair, beautiful skin tone, he's strong, intelligent (although his spelling and grammer aren't great ) He is personable, funny as hell, caring, loyal, and he loves me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much
    The perfect guy, and he's all mine!!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

no kidding re: the last name starts with a "k" thing! young girls base attraction on such silly things! but i have double letters in my first name so i HAD to have them in my last, too!

does your man have the whole "machismo" thing going on, cali? ooh, machismo.

something about me likes to be dominated (i'm not talking all s&m here) but i have always found in the past that if a guy lets me walk on him a little, then i'll walk ALL over him. he might as well be a rug, because something in me really just makes him into an extreme wuss if he'll allow it. and that makes me loathe the guy pretty quickly. i like a strong man. if he's a wuss, i lose respect soooo fast.

i've got a marine now. i walk all over nothing!

Originally posted by cali

Cali! Mine just passed 3 years in July...

ooh! lobeck, does he have machismo?

i'm really interested in the whole machismo factor!

when i was little, i always said i'd grow up to marry a blonde haired, blue eyed honey with double letters in his last name
    HEY! That's me!!!

Don't remember ever being married to you, Sher...
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread