+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your Ideal Mate

JR.
    Physically I like an athletic or slender build(not too skinny though), long hair (doesn't matter what color, the longer the better), eye color doesn't matter, and height doesn't matter much unless she's a lot taller than me without heels.

Personallity wise I look for a woman that's a bit laid back, down to earth, and emotionally stable She must have common sense, a good sense of humor, be open and honest, like hockey and football, and not complain because I don't go dancing. Also, a woman who is in no rush to get married, and doesn't have or want kids.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Tall, lanky dark-haired men that have a first name that starts with a "J"

And, hmmm....depending on the general definition of "tall" I got excactly my type!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm late but he look one of two ways...
    He can have the general look charastics of Ted King (can't help that) or He can be 6'2 about 195-200lbs. red hair and green eyes.
    He has to be stable, good job, his own place, honesty and loyalties are a must.
    ~There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Become a donor today!~

Tall, dark and handsome.
    I got my wish.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by fluff
    Tall, dark and handsome.
    I got my wish.
    Me too, Fluff. Me too.

(not to mention funny, supportive, loyal, family oriented and a dog-lover!)

Let's see. I like 'em tall so I can climb them. I'm not a big fan of the blondes, like, serious Swedish blondes that may as well be Albino. I like the Swedes/Finns/etc that have darker hair. Think: Peter Forsberg. I cannot date a man who weighs less than me (and I know one, he's 5'10" and only 119, freak), and I don't like him to be skinny. Muscles = better, but not super muscly. Lean muscle. Like a hockey player. I want a man who can make feel like a woman!

Long hair is a no no. Missing teeth are also bad. Excessive back or butt hair is also a no-no. Gross long beards are also bad. Sideburns are good and sometimes goatees work, but rarely. Again, Peter Forsberg, or Jeff O'Neill.

I don't like pretty boys, I like them to be a bit rough around the edges. I don't want him to be a pussy but I don't want him to be a jackass. He has to be willing to cuddle sometimes. I dont like my men too serious and un-fun, but I don't want him to be a goofball who I can't talk to.

I guess Dylan is kinda those things. But I'm not attached. If Joe Thornton calls, I'll swallow my wedding ring.

duckgirl!,
    I can honestly say that there is no one that would make me swallow my wedding ring. You are so funny!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

labtech
    I was looking for a guy who was taller than me, dark hair, and very well built and the first time I met tvjunkie he was and still is all that.

Ducky!

Here's my preferences for my ideal mate.

Physically: I prefer guys 5'9 and taller. He would be handsome, but not too pretty (I might make an exception) I don't really care about the hair or eye color. He would have an atheltic frame with enough muscles to make him look good. Nothing like Mr. Olympia because that just turns me off.

Personality: He would be funny, but not a total goofball. He would also be a tough guy to a certain degree. Just like Ducky, I don't like woozes. He would be a hard-worker but not a workaholic. He would be a nice friendly guys that gets along with his family, especially mom. He would respect others, and be open-minded. He would like to travel, and enjoy the simple things in life. And last but not least, he would be a dog-lover.

I wonder if Cade Courtley loves dogs?

Physically I find a lot of different types attractive, but they have a couple of things in common I've noticed....good eyes, good smile, usually on the slim side (I don't really do muscular guys or heavier guys or even super skinny guys, but never rule anything out...just typically not what I'm attracted to), typically dark haired (but I'd love to meet a red head one day), and tall ones (6 foot or over is a good eye catcher).

Long hair, short hair, no hair...that part doesn't matter, I've liked all sorts over the years, just please not TOO much body hair.

I don't like pretty boys, I like them to be a bit rough around the edges. I don't want him to be a pussy but I don't want him to be a jackass. He has to be willing to cuddle sometimes. I dont like my men too serious and un-fun, but I don't want him to be a goofball who I can't talk to.
    I'll agree with you on all that Duckie!! So if you find one of those with the long hair that you don't like you can send them my way

+ Reply to Thread