+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Your Ideal Mate

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    "that skank..." Good one, GG. BTW, a very belated welcome from me. I've not been around the FORT much of late, and there are probably thousands of folks that I've not welcomed, but to miss a to a Coloradan is unforgivable.

Thanks, Wayner! When I first started posting, I saw you a lot, then didn't see you much and now you're back!

I moved to Denver in November--I'm originally from Montana but had three horror-filled years in Florida.

Glad I made you laugh today...heh heh.

Originally posted by GrammarGoddess

6) Oooo...someone who likes poker parties!!!

GG, Paulie, Wayner, fellow Coloradans at the FORT...

I love poker parties too! Lets get it together!

As far as what I look for in a potential mate:

The consistent thing has always been that she is always the type of person that everyone likes...can be friends with anyone....can instantly talk to a stranger and be laughing hard with them within minutes. I have always lacked that ability, but I have always dated women like that.

I love Auburn hair. Dark Auburn.

Someone who makes me a better person. I realized this weekend that that is why I like my current squeeze. Just being with her makes me smile and appreciate the world.

Someone who enjoys my quirky sense of humor. I am not joke funny....I am quirky funny. And sarcastic.

I find a sense of humor way more attractive than looks. If you can make my sides hurt from laughter, well....

Yes, physically compatible....has to be a good fit--for both!! :wink

Luckily, I have found someone that fits the description. After my last relationship(over 5 years ago), I never thought I would see all of these traits in one person again!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Hahaha...love the Joey quote in your signature line.

I'm up for a poker party anytime, anywhere. With beer is great, with beer and cigars even better, but I'm not one to pass up a dry poker party either!!!

definitely preppy guys for me...i dont like muscles at all..well, maybe a little meat on their bones, but nice...not muscular...dont know how to explain it...blonde, blue eyes....tall, but not too tall....man, i just described my first love...ahhhh..just kidding
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

My ideal mate would be my husband holding a multi million dollar lottery ticket.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread