+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are your 4th of July plans?

Yes, Shazzer. Aren't they great! For anyone who has never seen them, they pick a theme, they have great musician and a conductor, Keith Lockhart. They also have a few specials guests. They give it live with an immediate rebroadcast.

John, may the yellow jackets, and any other insect with a small stinger, keep away from you!

Have a great fourth. Thanks for taking care of FORT this weekend! Your public is grateful!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Well, I wish I was going, but unless you go by boat, the traffic is totally ridiculous! I live on the Hudson River, so I must invest in a boat someday

I LOVE watching the Pops - we tape it every year. I would love to see it live - just once.

Boston is my second favorite city (minus their baseball team )

Well, I was planning on going to the Horse Races since they are having other stuff for the family too like crafts, petting zoo, etc plus the fireworks at the end of the last race. Still not positive, if i"m going though.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July to those celebrating it.

Uhoh don't tell me I'm the only person that gets to work for the holiday??? Tonight my part of the city is doing their fireworks thing, but after a very long day working I'm not up to battling the crowds that have been there for the day long festivities. There's more tomorrow night as well in another part of town but I doubt I'll be doing that one either honestly. I'll just serve up the deli food for everyone that's out and about enjoying themselves instead. I get my "holiday" this weekend...going to a party on Saturday night and hanging out enjoying some time off on Sunday but with no plans yet other than recovering from Saturday night.

HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!! HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!

I'm heading out for the weekend. I hope you all have a great time with your Fourth of July plans.

Be safe and have lots of fun!

Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Being in the restaurant business, I will also be at work feeding the masses. Unlike libra, today is my Monday. Very busy breakfast, then nothing...unless it rains! Everyone have a safe and happy 4th. God Bless America!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pops goes the Fourth now on CBS

I watched TAR4 and a commercial came on to advertise that Pops goes the Fouth will be on CBS. I went to the A&E web site, but did not see it on their schedule. It looks like they've moved to CBS this year. Check your local schedule to verify.

Unklescott, GREAT patriotic picture!

MaryBethP, I haven't seen the fireworks live in NYC in years. Someday I hope to go again.

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    The family is going to play tennis is the morning. Then, my sister and I are going to see a movie. And, after that, everyone is going to one of mom's co-workers' houses to celebrate. Yeah, just beyond her backyard we get a really good view of several public fireworks displays (and private ones, too). It's gonna be pretty neat. Although, this lady does have strange children, indeed.
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Happy 4th of July to all my American buddies!

Have fun, relax and stay safe!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast