+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Convention, Get Together or Random Musings of Such

FORT Fogey

Re: Vegas Baby!!

Originally posted by MollyRose
    There's going to be a really cool new Cirque du Soleil show opening in August at NYNY. It's adults only though - go to their website and watch the clip! Wow!
    That's really off topic, but I would be interested in going to that - Where's the web site. I saw Cirque du Soleil when they came to Chicago two years ago.

Aj and Greenflute and anyone else, Iíd vote for Chicago or Boston, both really cool cities (and I havenít been to Boston, but I want to see all the attractions there). Iíd pick them over Vegas (been there, done that).
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Originally posted by Shazzer
    Okay, is this going to be like a Star Trek convention? Who's going to dress up as Clay? [/B]

Count me in.... How long would it be?

I'd vote for Chicago too because I've already done Vegas. Of course, I'm all for Boston too and I got a comfy couch.
    Who shot who in the what now?

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Oh, and when?

So, I just got an e-mail from someone from a travel agency, saying that one of the members here called her about making arrangements for a convention (but the phone number was wrong, so she e-mailed me instead).

I hope we're not going anywhere near that far at this point. I don't know who it was, but please tell the travel agency we're not interested at this point.

Thank you.

(It's fun to discuss, and maybe eventually we'll do something, but I'm not comfortable with people making plans that may be deemed as "official" when they're not even close)

FORT Fogey
    I could go for Boston (my brother lives there). Vegas wouldn't be for me, because I don't drink and I don't like smoky places (Hmmm, I think I'm boring. ).

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I could go for Boston (my brother lives there). Vegas wouldn't be for me, because I don't drink and I don't like smoky places (Hmmm, I think I'm boring. ).
    Then I'm a right up there with ya.

Greenflute, are you adept with the grill? I'll be there - and shouldn't your 6'5" brother-in-law? Hmmmmm.....I'm ready (and it must be lunchtime, because I'm thinkin' about brats and potato salad right about now.....hmmm)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

Originally posted by greenflute98
    I'd vote for Chicago too because I've already done Vegas. Of course, I'm all for Boston too and I got a comfy couch.
    Oh-oh. Bad idea to reveal that, GF. Now there's going to be a virtual fistfight over who gets that lone spot on your couch.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Shazzer, I can cook up a few hambergers and dogs for ya, if you want. And really, you don't want to meet my bro-in law.

Paulie, yeah, I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that. Ah well. . . I can show people a good time around the city though!
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread