+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Convention, Get Together or Random Musings of Such

I used to do conference planning, so I'm in for helping out. Vegas is hot in the summer, I went last summer. It's like a convection oven! But if that's when most people can go, I'm totally for it!
    Who shot who in the what now?

FORT Fogey
    Thats why I was thinking Febuary,, so it could be a little cooler and we miss spring break people.

I think it should be more centralized. If we would go to a Six Flaggs, would there be barf bags with the FORT logo provided?
    I would prefer something outdoors: a county fair, theme park, renaissance fair, etc. (okay, call me hokey, but sometimes I am)OR should there be an option of two: one for gamblers and show watchers and the other for something else?

Also, if minors travel alone, we can set up some sort of chaperone arrangements.

Awwww....I was hopin' we'd all get to see Aj's apartment......
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I live in the middle of the city; there's not much in the way of backyards here. But you're all more than welcome to party on my back porch, just so long as we don't recreate the overload situation that happened here over the weekend. Evidently porch collapses happen every year. It's scary.

I saw that, aj! And you know what? I actually thought "oh God! I hope that wasn't aj's apartment!" I'm glad to see that wasn't you.

Awww, that's so sweet

Isn't it funny how that works? I've already started associating different parts of the country with all of you too!

Um, just to stay focused here, Chicago has a lot of very cool attractions and convention center-type places.

And for the original focus, I will look different tomorrow than I do today. Getting my hair colored. Using Kelly Clarkson's album cover as the template. I'm lame like that.

Well you'll have to take a picture and post it aj! I got my hair cut recently too. So my pic is a little different than what I actually look like now.

Wow, a FORT convention would be so fun! I'd vote for either Chicago (I love this city, so much to do!) or Vegas (because I've never been and want to go someday). Hope this really develops into a concrete plan...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Convention, Get Together or Random Musings of Such

Merged thread with ideas and comments below
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread