+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: FORT Convention, Get Together or Random Musings of Such

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by eldee
    Oh, please tell me it's not Stuart!

"Stooooooooop!" "Look what I can do!"

Originally posted by John
    I don't trust Paulie on the grill. I seem to recall that he flips his meat way too often, and uses high heat.

And not in a wierd way.
    Don't knock it till you've sampled my fare. BNIAPWOC.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Originally posted by John
    I don't trust Paulie on the grill. I seem to recall that he flips his meat way too often, and uses high heat. And not in a wierd way.
    Okay, I just turned vegetarian!

LG.
    thanks for splitting this out into a separate thread (Bill, I think, did the heavy lifting). Paulie, you rule the grill. It's fun to speculate about a get-together.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think the FORTcon should be planned at least a year in advance for those of us with a tighter budget. Maybe the two year anniversary of FORT would be a good time.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

That sounds like a good idea! Does anyone know how and when to start organizing this?
    Last edited by eldee; 06-30-2003 at 05:12 PM.

It sounds like a great idea. It definetly needs to be LONG TERM PLANNING. It should also be PROFITABLE for John, without him having to do very much work on it(He needs to be able to keep the FORT up and running, before, during, and after an event!--Thanks John for all of your hard work!)

I would go to Chicago, Las Vegas, Denver....what about Nashville?? Or Memphis?? Just thinking off the top of my head of other "centrally located, convention friendly" places.

Chicago is my favorite. Obviously, since I used to live there and still have family there. Plus I know how much there is to do there. If you are ever bored in Chicago, you are a boring person.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I say let's all head on over to the original FORT, John's house. Bloonman can personalize the balloons, Mantenna and Crissy can sing for us, Hazy will read us poetry, and John and Mrs. John can dance for us. Jewelsy and Anna can cook (Jermaine too). What more would we need?

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by eldee
    Jewelsy and Anna can cook (Jermaine too).
    Me cook!?!?! If I didn't have Jermaine I would have fast food every meal!

I'm just amazed that John hasn't offered to host this gathering in Michigan's Tulip City.

But -- Vegas in February sounds really good to this Michigan girl.

+ Reply to Thread